2 Pages V  < 1 2  
I Just Noticed Something!, OH MY GOD
Young Guitarist
Sep 12 2008, 05:15 PM
GMC:er
You have my support Tuubsu,! Go get em tiger! ph34r.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Rock On!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Sep 12 2008, 05:21 PM
Instructor
yes, best of luck Tuubsu!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Sep 12 2008, 08:13 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Sep 12 2008, 06:05 PM) *
hmmm... interesting person this Johnny Law, he seems to be able to turn evening into morning, and vice versa... ph34r.gif

We are all saddened by the misfortunate happenings to Fran (may he rest in piece). But theres something fishy about this Johnny Law guy. AND I intend to find out what's going on!!!

I'll see you around........Audiopaal...(If that is your real name...)

ph34r.gif Yes, please come see us!! I'll be sure to welcome you properly!!! ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Sep 12 2008, 08:17 PM
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Sep 12 2008, 03:13 PM) *
ph34r.gif Yes, please come see us!! I'll be sure to welcome you properly!!! ph34r.gif

unsure.gif Uhhh...

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 12 2008, 08:26 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Sep 12 2008, 09:13 PM) *

Oh I get it now, Spiderusalem is cooking his witch brewery down there in the swamp. I knew we hadn't seen the last of him since that time he brought a knife to a gunfight.

I'm fully convinced now he's involved too! Thanks Paal for the secret message you hid in you post, clever with same text color as the background!! biggrin.gif

I could read it, I know the truth

This post has been edited by MickeM: Sep 12 2008, 08:29 PM

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 12 2008, 09:40 PM
Learning Rock Star
ph34r.gif
I read in a book somewhere, that ninjas with sportGlasses May or may not be part of this Conspiracy.
ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by Canis: Sep 12 2008, 09:40 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 12 2008, 10:02 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
He has now spoken to us through unpredictable channels. Traveling through void into the grid of time leaves us both perplexed and fulfilled with the truth, all at the same time. If the vast minority of the initiated acts now they will become complete, if the initiated fail they will fall into revokable eternal hibernation until the day Johnny LAW unleach his force upon the great 4x12 cabinet through a powerful valve head loaded with EL34's. The 009 set of strings will do the talking from then and on, colored by mahogany wood while true and genuine Gibson pickups listen to their vibrations. He has now spoken to us through unpredictable channels.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 12 2008, 11:01 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Well number 1 was his evil twin brother , but we really shouldn't talk about it smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 12 2008, 11:07 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Sep 13 2008, 12:01 AM) *
Well number 1 was his evil twin brother , but we really shouldn't talk about it smile.gif

You're right! It was... Jude Law!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Sep 13 2008, 08:03 AM
QUOTE (Canis @ Sep 13 2008, 12:07 AM) *
You're right! It was... Jude Law!

'

Haha that cracked me up tongue.gif

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:05 PM