> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 6 2012, 09:41 PM
Instructor
One of my favorite Cranberries tunes:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 7 2012, 01:48 PM
Instructor

for all the country boys and girls out there! Yeeehaaw biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 8 2012, 08:58 AM
Instructor

saw these guys at the Rock Im Park in 2009 biggrin.gif awesome gig!

+Quote Post
mad
Mar 8 2012, 09:11 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Yeah, great song! Saw them in 2010 in Hamburg. They had a great show there, too. But I only like their first album..

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 8 2012, 10:46 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mad @ Mar 8 2012, 08:11 AM) *
Yeah, great song! Saw them in 2010 in Hamburg. They had a great show there, too. But I only like their first album..

Yeah, the new songs are not so appealing, aren't they?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 9 2012, 09:12 AM
Instructor
Let's sing this out loud biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 12 2012, 09:06 AM
Instructor

my favorite Audioslave song biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 13 2012, 11:05 AM
Instructor
This one's for all you guys going through tough times!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 14 2012, 08:58 AM
Instructor
Every time I am listening to this tune, I can close my eyes and see fields of green, hills and castles on the tops of cliffs battered by the sea - the Irish/ Scottish landscapes I so eagerly wish to see in reality!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 15 2012, 12:25 PM
Instructor
I'd like to introduce you guys to my friends 'The Marker' and their first official music video smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 16 2012, 09:31 AM
Instructor
Here's a nice song from the Apocalyptica crew alongside Sandra from Guano Apes!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 17 2012, 11:33 AM
Instructor
Some Skunk Anansie feels just great this afternoon!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 18 2012, 02:27 PM
Instructor
...and what's a Sunday afternoon without Freak Kitchen's sick humor laugh.gif and incredible music?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 19 2012, 11:41 AM
Instructor
Hello to all the Eric Johnson fans at GMC!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 21 2012, 10:20 AM
Instructor
I'm not sure if someone already posted this, but it's a wonderful piece of music nonetheless

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 9 2012, 09:48 AM
Instructor
Ahoy mates!

I am a big fan of acoustic renditions and I think these guys did a pretty good job smile.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 11 2012, 08:35 AM
Instructor
Good morning Extreme fans! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
JD_
Apr 11 2012, 10:42 AM
Learning Roadie
Good Morning Mate! laugh.gif

a fine selection indeed cool.gif

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 13 2012, 09:00 AM
Instructor
One of my favorite acoustic songs!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 17 2012, 11:06 PM
Instructor
Who said that Deep Purle is all about old tired songs biggrin.gif well this is not that new but it sounds freshhhhhhh!!

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:29 AM