Hey Guys
Khaos Keith
Dec 17 2007, 09:25 PM
GMC:er
i didnt think to make one of these but my friend rory did so i thought id do it too haha..... welll i just love music (period) i really got into it from old style video games. with just bleeps and bloops and midi formatted things i started to understand scales and classical style patterns at an early age. then i really got into bands like iron maiden and that just sealed my fate haha. with starting out listening to maiden as a kid i just fell in love with steve harris's bass lines and started playing bass. my dad was a musician so it was to difficult to get started as we have guitars bass and drums around the house haha. but i didnt get serious about really playing till i was about 13. i played bass for accouple of years and then fell out of it for a bit. i dont know why but i just couldnt feel it. it wasnt till about two years ago that i reeeally got back into music again. but a month into restarting, and the years of listening to alot of power metal, i had to give guitar a shot. and right of the bat i fell in love with it. so ive been playing for about the last year but with no formal instruction. just jamming and playing with other guitarist and learning little techniques hear and there. i came across this site two days ago and LOVE IT! i got extremely hooked. in the last two days i have learn so many things i was doing incorrectly and in these short days improved my playing already haha. this site has been great so far and really look forward to all the new content that will be flowing through here in the next couple of months/years till GMC takes over the world of course wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Random Person : "got a myspace page?"

Me : "hahaha who doesn't? the url is

http://www.myspace.com/maidenmayhem

hahah"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Khaos Keith   Hey Guys   Dec 17 2007, 09:25 PM
- - Smells   Hey mate! welcome!! lots of "hah...   Dec 17 2007, 09:27 PM
- - mattacuk   Welcome Khaos keith, what a fantastic name!   Dec 17 2007, 09:41 PM
|- - Muris   Welcome to GMC   Dec 17 2007, 10:11 PM
nnn
- - Pavel   Welcome man! Enjoy your staying   Dec 17 2007, 10:11 PM
- - Dejan   Enjoy here! Welcome   Dec 17 2007, 10:19 PM
- - Milenkovic Ivan   Hi metalhead Welcome to the mighty GMC   Dec 17 2007, 11:11 PM
- - Khaos Keith   thanks everyone   Dec 17 2007, 11:34 PM
- - Hisham   wellcome to GMC and i hope you to learn many thing...   Dec 17 2007, 11:41 PM
- - Juan M. Valero   Study hard here !!!!! Welcome ...   Dec 18 2007, 01:16 AM
|- - Andrew Cockburn   Welcome!   Dec 18 2007, 03:18 AM
nnn
- - Bogdan   Welcome to GMC family!   Dec 18 2007, 10:34 AM
- - David.C.Bond   Hello!   Dec 18 2007, 01:09 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Hi Khaos! Welcome to GMC. You'll find gre...   Dec 18 2007, 01:58 PM
- - tonymiro   Welcome Welcome   Dec 18 2007, 07:03 PM
- - david80   Welcome to GMC.   Dec 19 2007, 09:58 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:37 PM