5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Video Collab For Gmc Theme Song
leedbreak
Oct 11 2007, 01:32 AM
GMC:er
Cool, this could be fun, is there a deadline for the uploads?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ballistic31
Oct 11 2007, 03:11 PM
hmmm the only camera possibility i have is a short vid from my digital camera........im not sure if that will work......or how to even load it lol ..............but any ideas to help my out and im in.....I could play bass and guitar at the same time lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,and if that will work where to send it into.....just im me the details if you would please

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[size=3][b]

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 11 2007, 04:22 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (leedbreak @ Oct 11 2007, 02:32 AM) *
Cool, this could be fun, is there a deadline for the uploads?

Let's say deadline next weekend (2007-10-21) - so you guys have 10 days to pepare this.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Oct 11 2007, 04:49 PM
oh well in that case, i might do a better job of mine

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nick325
Oct 12 2007, 06:33 AM
umm i dont think i have a video camera

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Oct 14 2007, 02:53 PM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Oct 10 2007, 03:52 PM) *
This may not be any good to you, but here it is anyway. Chop it up or chuck it out, I don't care laugh.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

[attachment=2059:attachment]

P.S: The outfit is a priest costume I am wearing to a fancy dress party in a couple of weeks, thought id get some use out of it prior.

Lol Hemlok, you remind me of Toni Iommi.

You're like, Mini Iommi!

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Oct 14 2007, 03:01 PM
Hmmm, would that be because of the black clothes, the guitar, the big cross around my neck and sunglasses?

Edit: I just have a LP and he has a SG tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Hemlok: Oct 14 2007, 03:02 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Oct 14 2007, 03:16 PM
Hey, I think I might be able to do this! I don't have anything fancy, just a digital camera, but I'll try to record something and see if it comes out clear enough... and what do you mean by "playback"?

And by the way, your video is awesome, Hemlok!

This post has been edited by Zephyr: Oct 14 2007, 03:18 PM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 14 2007, 06:44 PM
GMC Founder
Little Update:

Now that I know that we will have some crazy vids - we will also gladly accept normal videos.

I think best is if we can blend some craziness with some "normal playing"...

In other words - all contributions are welcome! smile.gif (You choose if you want to be normal or act crazy like Hemlok)

Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 14 2007, 11:54 PM
Moderation Policy Director
ok, heres a more normal video of my solo (actually more of a video nasty) - now I know why I never went into acting blink.gif

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Oct 15 2007, 12:08 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  GMC_Theme_Andrew.mpg ( 41.27MB ) Number of downloads: 399

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Oct 15 2007, 07:42 AM
Cool Andrew! Nice Jem biggrin.gif have you name it yet? All you needed was a fan tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Oct 15 2007, 08:03 AM
I might not make it btw. My video camera is broken and I havent found anyone to borrow from yet.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 15 2007, 08:16 AM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Oct 15 2007, 02:42 AM) *
Cool Andrew! Nice Jem biggrin.gif have you name it yet? All you needed was a fan tongue.gif

Thanks but I would say wooden and dumb looking rather than cool wink.gif

My guitar is called "The Lady Galadriel" ...

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 15 2007, 11:05 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 14 2007, 11:16 PM) *
Thanks but I would say wooden and dumb looking rather than cool wink.gif

My guitar is called "The Lady Galadriel" ...

Galadriel, where is that from? i know that name i swear...

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Oct 15 2007, 11:43 AM
Has to be Lord of the Rings???

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 15 2007, 04:40 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 15 2007, 12:54 AM) *
ok, heres a more normal video of my solo (actually more of a video nasty) - now I know why I never went into acting blink.gif

Fantastic - you look really cool in this video and your playing is awesome! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 15 2007, 06:49 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Oct 15 2007, 02:43 AM) *

Yeah i think thats it.

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Oct 15 2007, 07:18 PM
I would like to submit a video for this smile.gif.. where can i find the theme song to upload over.. ill just do the video my video camera has like terrible sound quality sad.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 15 2007, 08:08 PM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Oct 15 2007, 06:43 AM) *

Correct - she was one of the High Elves

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 15 2007, 11:40 AM) *
Fantastic - you look really cool in this video and your playing is awesome! biggrin.gif

smile.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Oct 15 2007, 09:16 PM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Oct 15 2007, 06:18 PM) *
I would like to submit a video for this smile.gif.. where can i find the theme song to upload over.. ill just do the video my video camera has like terrible sound quality sad.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=6292 that would be this link. Kris mentioned it but he has hidden it in text just to make it difficult tongue.gif laugh.gif

Edit: Uncreator's new avatar is so cool, now i feel like i should animate mine again tongue.gif maybe of myself dancing? laugh.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Hemlok: Oct 15 2007, 09:18 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:18 PM