4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
70's Revival Collab!, Let's rock!
Gabriel Leopardi
May 16 2019, 03:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Adam M @ May 15 2019, 05:09 PM) *
I reviewed my vids and recorded some new ones. I have a day off tomorrow and I know what I want to submit, so I'll polish that solo a little bit more. It will make me feel better and there's still some time left smile.gif

I'm learning a lot by just watching myself playing too!

Great! Thanks Adam!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
onetabmat
May 17 2019, 09:46 PM
Learning Roadie

hope you guys enjoy

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by onetabmat: May 17 2019, 09:47 PM

+Quote Post
Adam
May 18 2019, 11:07 PM
Learning Roadie
I've got about 1,5 GB of raw recordings but I'm really tired and I'm going to work in about 4 hours. I need some sleep before that. I'll process it there and come home with video ready to upload. I'm sorry for the delay again

--------------------

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
May 19 2019, 09:08 AM
Veteran Tone Master
QUOTE (LEO89PRIEST @ May 6 2019, 05:13 PM) *
Hi everyone,

I really liked this backing track. I had some time yesterday to listen to it and came up with a little idea. First of all, I play some bendings and after the minute 0:15 I have an incomplete idea. I was thinking of creating a little harmony by playing the riff 1 octave up and then 2 octaves up, but I still want to add some notes notes in the middle. Please let me know what do you think about it. Probably tonight I could work on polishing this idea and will post an update.

Thanks!

Angel.

Hi

I love your Orianthi's style smile.gif

This post has been edited by MisterM: May 19 2019, 09:09 AM

+Quote Post
Adam
May 19 2019, 10:26 PM
Learning Roadie
Here are my bits. The last one doesn't go to well with the backing but I include it in case you can make it work smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  70s_Collab.mp3 ( 2.08MB ) Number of downloads: 108
Attached File  70s_no_mix.mp3 ( 2.08MB ) Number of downloads: 131

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 20 2019, 04:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (onetabmat @ May 17 2019, 05:46 PM) *

hope you guys enjoy

That's awesome mate! There are lots of great licks and ideas in this take. There are some Morello type moments but also a lot of shred!! Thanks a lot!!

QUOTE (Adam @ May 19 2019, 06:26 PM) *
Here are my bits. The last one doesn't go to well with the backing but I include it in case you can make it work smile.gif

GREAT job Adam! That's a very creative take! Your playing is very melodic in the "verse" parts, and I also enjoyed the last Tom Morello style bends. Thanks for joining mate!!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 20 2019, 11:28 PM
GMC:er
I just noticed we are past the deadline and I haven't had a chance to record yet. Can we push back a pinch?

+Quote Post
Adam
May 20 2019, 11:31 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 20 2019, 04:01 PM) *
GREAT job Adam! That's a very creative take! Your playing is very melodic in the "verse" parts, and I also enjoyed the last Tom Morello style bends. Thanks for joining mate!!

Thank you! I enjoyed putting this one together smile.gif Others did a great job too! This will be another great Collab I'm glad to be a part of!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 21 2019, 03:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 20 2019, 07:28 PM) *
I just noticed we are past the deadline and I haven't had a chance to record yet. Can we push back a pinch?

Sure! We need more takes for this one so let's extend the deadline!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 22 2019, 07:27 PM
THanks very much wink.gif I have more time on weekends, is that too far to stretch it?
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 21 2019, 10:28 AM) *
Sure! We need more takes for this one so let's extend the deadline!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 23 2019, 03:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 22 2019, 03:27 PM) *
THanks very much wink.gif I have more time on weekends, is that too far to stretch it?

No, let's extend this one around 7 days!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 25 2019, 09:04 AM
Thanks Much!!!!!
Todd
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 23 2019, 10:16 AM) *
No, let's extend this one around 7 days!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 25 2019, 05:36 PM
Instructor
You are welcome mate!!

Who else will join this one?? We need more solos!!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
onetabmat
May 25 2019, 06:59 PM
Learning Roadie
I think maybe more people would contribute if there was some form of incentive for people to contribute. Maybe open a thread and find out what people’s reasons are behind not joining in.

Maybe a score system like Rec points ?

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 26 2019, 10:06 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (onetabmat @ May 17 2019, 10:46 PM) *

hope you guys enjoy

Sorry for hijacking but it's really cool to see your axe in action, are you happy with it?

QUOTE (onetabmat @ May 25 2019, 07:59 PM) *
I think maybe more people would contribute if there was some form of incentive for people to contribute. Maybe open a thread and find out what people’s reasons are behind not joining in.

Mmm yes. I hope I did not scare people away unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
onetabmat
May 26 2019, 04:36 PM
Learning Roadie
Yea it plays really well. I don’t think you scare anyone away kris lol

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 26 2019, 05:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (onetabmat @ May 25 2019, 02:59 PM) *

Hi mate, thanks for your feedback!

Yes, I’m very curious to know the reasons. Any thoughts? 🤔

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Adam
May 27 2019, 12:49 PM
Learning Roadie
Seriously, I tried thinking about it but nothing comes to my mind, except they are not interested in it. Especially since the deadline can be moved if there's need.

This post has been edited by Adam: May 27 2019, 01:24 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 28 2019, 12:25 AM
Interesting idea! Some sort of contest type thing is always fun, maybe each entry in a collab puts one in a raffle for a free month of gmc, or maybe some sort of prize thing (could be anything guitar related, e.g. say instructors fave strings/picks for students to try) and each solo is the ticket to entry?

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 26 2019, 12:27 PM) *
Hi mate, thanks for your feedback!

Yes, I’m very curious to know the reasons. Any thoughts? 🤔

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 29 2019, 09:05 PM
Rendering out my video now. Very fun backing to play over!! Some folks may just not be ready to play in front of other folks. Some folks find post production a bit technical. I'm guessing folks have their reasons for not jumping in. It's a bit of a shame though as playing actual music is sorta the entire point of all this. Each time I work with one of these backings, it brings out licks that I didn't know I even had. I do hope more folks get bold and jump in and give it a whirl smile.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:31 PM