Esp 2014 Naam Preview
Socky42
Jan 11 2014, 06:58 PM
GMC:er
Link

New E-II line, more signature guitar stuff and the new Arc acoustic guitars are the ones that stand out. Rest of it is just more of the same but shinier and more expensive laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 11 2014, 10:21 PM
Looks like they may be replacing the entire LTD line with EII? It's just branding so no biggie I guess smile.gif
Some nice looking gear there! I was hoping they would take some chances on body shapes and configurations but that's mostly for the custom shop. There are a few new signature lines that look interesting too. smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Socky42 @ Jan 11 2014, 12:58 PM) *
Link

New E-II line, more signature guitar stuff and the new Arc acoustic guitars are the ones that stand out. Rest of it is just more of the same but shinier and more expensive laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Socky42
Jan 11 2014, 10:28 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 11 2014, 09:21 PM) *
Looks like they may be replacing the entire LTD line with EII?

I think it's just another line being added.

The E-II seems to be in between "ESP" and "LTD Elite" in terms of price, they've been out in Japan for while.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 14 2014, 08:15 PM
Hmmm. Still the same guitars made in korea? Better materials maybe?

QUOTE (Socky42 @ Jan 11 2014, 04:28 PM) *
I think it's just another line being added.

The E-II seems to be in between "ESP" and "LTD Elite" in terms of price, they've been out in Japan for while.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:21 PM