2 Pages V  < 1 2  
S-gear (scuffham Amps) Preset Vault
Darius Wave
Oct 24 2013, 10:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 24 2013, 09:19 AM) *
He seemed almost like he was just overworked and maybe tired and almost expecting me to be hostile. He must get a lot of frustrating crap from people? I posted a comment on your video here on youtube that this guitar "reminded" me of a BODEN Headless just a bit. He got really offended which I didn't really understand but evidently he had some trouble in the past from some forum and is concerned not to confuse people by having his guitars refered to as a "boden copy" or some such. sad.gif I was actually trying to complement the guitar since I liked it smile.gif

Yeah, if you can, please do share even ONE PRESET would be great smile.gif I'll shoot any that get shared over to Mr. Scuffham @ Scuffham amps. He's very keen to hear what people are doing with the plugin ohmy.gif)

Todd

Ok - I'll do share smile.gif

As for the guitar builders he's not the only one being alergic to comparisons with other brands smile.gif Indeed he's very sensitive at this field. Seems like You started Your acquaintance badly tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Huargo
Oct 24 2013, 07:39 PM
Tone Seeker
hi Todd.
I start to play with the demo of scuffman amps and i really like it , but for high gain amps, and thrash metal tones i'm not really satisfaced,
I prefer poulin amps for this. Maybe the wayfarer with another impulses can work. What do you think?
but i'm really impressed the amazing sound of his clean middle gain sounds and his high quality sound.
aah and thanks for the presets!!! sounds great!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 24 2013, 10:07 PM
GMC:er
Quite badly it seems and I've known him online for 5 years or more. I first started talking to him years ago when one of the dudes from Epica was using his guitars. Seemed to go badly talking to him then as well. I can generally get along with nearly anybody and am a somewhat friendly guy, smile.gif But some folks......

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 24 2013, 05:26 AM) *
Ok - I'll do share smile.gif

As for the guitar builders he's not the only one being alergic to comparisons with other brands smile.gif Indeed he's very sensitive at this field. Seems like You started Your acquaintance badly tongue.gif

It does far betterf on low and medium gain stuff. However, the NEW version has one amp that does a much better job on High gain called the WAYFARER amp. That's the one I"m using in my presets. The other amps are not really designed for high gain stuff it seems. I typically like OVERLOUD TH2 for really high gain stuff. Since the new amp was added, I started making presets for high gain though in S-gear, try these two presets above out and see what you think smile.gif

BTW I used SGEAR and one of my high gain presets for the solo in the recent BEN HIGGINS sword collab. Here is how it turned out!

QUOTE (huargo @ Oct 24 2013, 02:39 PM) *
hi Todd.
I start to play with the demo of scuffman amps and i really like it , but for high gain amps, and thrash metal tones i'm not really satisfaced,
I prefer poulin amps for this. Maybe the wayfarer with another impulses can work. What do you think?
but i'm really impressed the amazing sound of his clean middle gain sounds and his high quality sound.
aah and thanks for the presets!!! sounds great!!!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 25 2013, 12:18 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:59 PM