Parker Guitar Question
kclancy
Oct 6 2008, 05:56 PM
GMC:er
Hey David,

I noticed that you are a big fan of Parker guitars. I have never seen these guitars until I joined GMC. Now, I see that unique guitar shape all over the place.

Musician's Friend sells the Parker P-42 for $460. Do you have any experience or comments about this model?

Thanks!
Clancy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Oct 6 2008, 07:25 PM
Instructor
Hi Clancy,
thanks for asking!
I never tried the P42 but one of my students has one and he loves it.
I don't think you can go wrong with Parker to be honnest.
I've always loved them!

QUOTE (kclancy @ Oct 6 2008, 12:56 PM) *
Hey David,

I noticed that you are a big fan of Parker guitars. I have never seen these guitars until I joined GMC. Now, I see that unique guitar shape all over the place.

Musician's Friend sells the Parker P-42 for $460. Do you have any experience or comments about this model?

Thanks!
Clancy

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 7 2008, 01:16 PM
GMC:er
Just one thing to add. I love all Parker guitars and the P-42 is a good guitar but remember it IS NOT an American model. So if you want the high quality option then the P-42 isn't it. It's good but nothing on proper USA Niteflys and Fly models.

In My Opinion this is of course.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:13 AM