Little Wing Lesson, Little Wing Tabbing Technique
intemperateContr...
Dec 24 2009, 02:07 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hi David,

I like all your lessons, except those with the dots on the screen instead of the tabs - they seem a bit more confusing to
me than tabbing them myself by ear. So I tabbed this song - your lesson (attached), and would like you to look it over
and let me know if it looks right to you - it sounds right to me. Thanks man - you rock! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  A1_LittleWing.txt ( 6.55K ) Number of downloads: 332

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Dec 24 2009, 02:20 AM
Learning Tone Guru
Well there are two catches to that -

1) Sadly, David is not here anymore (on this site)
2) Tabs to copyrighted songs are not allowed due to stupid copyrights (your file will most plly get deleted by mods) - GMC could be prosecuted for that...

Other than that, I can only advice you, to ask uncle Google for a Little wing tab...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
intemperateContr...
Dec 24 2009, 02:30 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Dec 23 2009, 07:20 PM) *
Well there are two catches to that -

1) Sadly, David is not here anymore (on this site)
2) Tabs to copyrighted songs are not allowed due to stupid copyrights (your file will most plly get deleted by mods) - GMC could be prosecuted for that...

Other than that, I can only advice you, to ask uncle Google for a Little wing tab...

Oh, I didn't know that. However, when I use these (my) exact tabs - tabbed by ear - without tuning down a half step (as on the lesson),
it also matches exactly to the backing track I downloaded from youtube by the Jimi Hendrix experience band (attached). So, maybe it's
okay after all... cool.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  JimiLittleWingback.wav ( 12.06MB ) Number of downloads: 255

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:30 AM