Won't Let You Forget Me, Music video by my bro
thefireball
Jun 29 2016, 05:23 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey guys! I wanted to share a music video my brother made with his friends. The song refers to a recent breakup he had with a girl. The melody is very moving. I think they did a great job with the production too!

You can buy his music on his Bandcamp.

Executive Producer: Jordan Burch
Starring: Jordan Burch & Carrie Hill
Footage and Film: Jim Dellorto

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jun 30 2016, 07:51 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Good stuff from Fireball #2! Talent runs in the family eh Brandon? Chin up Jordan. If it doesn't work out, such is life and there are plenty more fish in the sea. I bet there are some that have watched this video that would love to meet you. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Jun 30 2016, 07:53 PM

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jul 1 2016, 08:28 AM
Learning Roadie
Impressive stuff, I'd be jealous but I know he's put the time and effort in to achieve this.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jul 2 2016, 05:21 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks for the kind words, I'll be sure to let him know. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 3 2016, 07:04 AM
GMC:er
Very well done!! Good production and performance and spiff video!!! It almost has a kind of Christian Rock Ballad vibe to it and I can see him doing well at the many faith based music festivals that happen all around the country. I actually played some of these myself back in the day believe it or not while I was in school in Kentucky. I don't know if he's in to that sort of thing, but I"m sure he could pull it off if he wanted to smile.gif

Here are a couple for reference.

http://www.hillsalive.com/site/

http://www.conventioncenterpigeonforge.com...in-the-smokies/

Todd

QUOTE (thefireball @ Jun 29 2016, 12:23 PM) *
Hey guys! I wanted to share a music video my brother made with his friends. The song refers to a recent breakup he had with a girl. The melody is very moving. I think they did a great job with the production too!

You can buy his music on his Bandcamp.

Executive Producer: Jordan Burch
Starring: Jordan Burch & Carrie Hill
Footage and Film: Jim Dellorto

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jul 4 2016, 11:48 AM
Instructor
It has a potential for commercial success smile.gif That's really silly how sad things in life has a 90% of inspiration for art work, rather than those happy smile.gif Do we artists have to be constantly sad and unhappy to be so much productive ?biggrin.gif Great work smile.gif

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Jul 5 2016, 01:21 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Yes Brandon, very nice !! Talent runs in the family man ! smile.gif

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jul 12 2016, 01:16 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jul 4 2016, 11:48 AM) *
It has a potential for commercial success smile.gif That's really silly how sad things in life has a 90% of inspiration for art work, rather than those happy smile.gif Do we artists have to be constantly sad and unhappy to be so much productive ?biggrin.gif Great work smile.gif

We're too busy to write and compose when we're happy and having fun.

Unless you're Rebecca Black. Let's not have any more of that

He should try and get contacts on local radio stations, it's definitely country enough (nowadays) for Country radio and pop enough for pop radio

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jul 14 2016, 04:18 PM
Learning Roadie
I did a recent interview with him also. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:56 AM