8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Gmc Goes Synthwave Collab
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 9 2021, 05:17 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (klasaine @ Apr 9 2021, 05:42 PM) *
Coincidentally I was messing around with the 'moveable' chord shape that Storm (Caelumamittendum) posted about a few days ago ... https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=61907
It lends itself really well to kind of what you just mentioned.

True, Cael's chord shapes would probably make up for a very cool track - in its current form or on the acoustic. The only problem is that my left hand does not seem to like those stretches 😅

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 9 2021, 05:21 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 9 2021, 03:14 PM) *
The radio player now contains Mertay's master. I think the widening is done very nicely as I can hear no damage to the the low-end and kick!

I absolutely love being able to access our latest tune easily!

Thanks smile.gif and yeah I sent the player link to 1-2 friends of mine, very handy for that too.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Apr 10 2021, 09:02 AM
Veteran Tone Master
very cool collab wub.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 10 2021, 03:54 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Mertay @ Apr 9 2021, 06:21 PM) *
Thanks smile.gif and yeah I sent the player link to 1-2 friends of mine, very handy for that too.

Awesome! I don't know if it's just me, but I am hearing unwanted crackling noise form the radio player when listening on iphone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 10 2021, 05:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 10 2021, 11:54 AM) *
Awesome! I don't know if it's just me, but I am hearing unwanted crackling noise form the radio player when listening on iphone.

I don't hear issues when listening from my computer (studio monitors) but I haven't tried on my cellphone.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 10 2021, 06:04 PM
I considered maybe the player is using a different playback format (or lower quality) for ios/android. Did codec tests now from the main master, only on lowest quality AAC it gives minor spikes but nothing crackle-like.

Can't really think of another reason for now...but we could try increasing the headroom to see if it helps, just decrease the output by -0.5db and re-upload to the player.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 10 2021, 06:19 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Mertay @ Apr 10 2021, 07:04 PM) *
I considered maybe the player is using a different playback format (or lower quality) for ios/android. Did codec tests now from the main master, only on lowest quality AAC it gives minor spikes but nothing crackle-like.

Can't really think of another reason for now...but we could try increasing the headroom to see if it helps, just decrease the output by -0.5db and re-upload to the player.

It is not just for this song, it affects the other tracks as well. I think it might be related to using the forum attachment links for playback, I will do some more tests.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 10 2021, 06:42 PM
Just a thought but it could be a pinch above what a phone can replicate without a hint of distortion? Phone speakers do tend to yield when pressed sometimes.

Very cool results on the player and tune I must say and gabes a miracle worker the way he stitches these bits together. BRAVO!!

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 10 2021, 01:19 PM) *
It is not just for this song, it affects the other tracks as well. I think it might be related to using the forum attachment links for playback, I will do some more tests.

+Quote Post
klasaine
Apr 10 2021, 07:14 PM
Sounds fine on my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy).

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 10 2021, 10:28 PM
Learning Tone Master
nevermind

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Apr 10 2021, 10:31 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 16 2021, 06:57 PM
I put up a youtube video of this killer track as a JAM TRACK For folks to play over. It's just the track with no solos and some eye candy over top of it smile.gif It's a really killer backing to work on solo chops. I wanted to put it up as a jam track so that the interwebs could share in it smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 16 2021, 08:10 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 16 2021, 05:57 PM) *
I put up a youtube video of this killer track as a JAM TRACK For folks to play over. It's just the track with no solos and some eye candy over top of it smile.gif It's a really killer backing to work on solo chops. I wanted to put it up as a jam track so that the interwebs could share in it smile.gif

Cool! I'd be so happy someday to see a GMC backing track channel smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 16 2021, 09:16 PM
Instructor
That's great Todd!! I love the vid! Thank you!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 24 2021, 02:40 AM
Gave me an idea! I started a GMC BACKING TRACK PLAYLIST!

http://bit.ly/gmcbackingtracks

QUOTE (Mertay @ Apr 16 2021, 03:10 PM) *
Cool! I'd be so happy someday to see a GMC backing track channel smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 24 2021, 04:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 23 2021, 10:40 PM) *
Gave me an idea! I started a GMC BACKING TRACK PLAYLIST!

http://bit.ly/gmcbackingtracks

Cool!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:45 PM