My Band's 10 Years Anniversary!
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 6 2013, 07:26 PM
Instructor
Hey guys!! I'm happy to tell that a day like today but in 2003, we started with our band CIRSE. Lots of amazing things happened in this 10 years... 1 demo, 2 Eps, 2 albums, a new album coming, lots of gigs, opening for bands like Duran Duran, Paramore, Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, Gilby Clarke, LA Guns, Carajo, Animal, and many others from my country.

Let me share some fantastic moments:

A new album is coming and a very important show on August 23th to celebrate the anniversary... smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
thefireball
Jul 7 2013, 02:44 AM
Learning Roadie
There you go! and here's to 10 more!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jul 7 2013, 06:16 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Congrats Gabriel. Thats a big achievement! Hope you have more years to come!!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 7 2013, 07:42 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Congrats Gabriel!

Looking forward to the new album and the years to come, hopefully with a european tour sometime soon biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jul 7 2013, 07:48 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
My Congratulation . too biggrin.gif !

Yes EUROPE IS WAITING FOR YA !!!

Time to come over smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 7 2013, 04:42 PM
Instructor
Thanks for the nice comments guys. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jul 7 2013, 07:10 PM
Instructor
Congrats Gabe! We just ended 14 and had a good and the bad times but the band keeps going on smile.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Jul 7 2013, 07:39 PM
GMC:er
Felicidades!!! Fiestaaaaa!!!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 7 2013, 08:00 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Congrats buddy! Much respect for the band down south! wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jul 7 2013, 11:16 PM
Learning Tone Master
congrats dude, and remind me if we ever meet to play you in darts for money

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 8 2013, 02:35 AM
GMC:er
Super huge congrats man smile.gif Keeping a band together is no small task and keeping a successful one together is a miracle!

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 6 2013, 02:26 PM) *
Hey guys!! I'm happy to tell that a day like today but in 2003, we started with our band CIRSE. Lots of amazing things happened in this 10 years... 1 demo, 2 Eps, 2 albums, a new album coming, lots of gigs, opening for bands like Duran Duran, Paramore, Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, Gilby Clarke, LA Guns, Carajo, Animal, and many others from my country.

Let me share some fantastic moments:

A new album is coming and a very important show on August 23th to celebrate the anniversary... smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 8 2013, 03:32 PM
Instructor
Happy B-day to Cirse Gabe biggrin.gif So, we can assume that your band was born under the zodiac sign of the Cancer!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 8 2013, 03:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 8 2013, 11:32 AM) *
Happy B-day to Cirse Gabe biggrin.gif So, we can assume that your band was born under the zodiac sign of the Cancer!

heheh yeah! yesterday we had a gig and tonight we have the last gig before the release show. So we have a month to work hard on preparing our best show ever.

Check pics of yesterday's show here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4...9360&type=1

Tonight we play on a 80's rocker party. It's a very popular party here that is done at the Roxy Live. It will be cool! We will end the show with "Welcome to the Jungle". smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 9 2013, 07:49 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 8 2013, 02:44 PM) *
heheh yeah! yesterday we had a gig and tonight we have the last gig before the release show. So we have a month to work hard on preparing our best show ever.

Check pics of yesterday's show here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4...9360&type=1

Tonight we play on a 80's rocker party. It's a very popular party here that is done at the Roxy Live. It will be cool! We will end the show with "Welcome to the Jungle". smile.gif

Awesome biggrin.gif I love it when there's a big crowd! Tell me Gabe, how many people do you guys usually gather at a club gig at which you are playing by yourselves? I am curious because in here, a band which is pretty well known can gather around 200-300 people at a club gig and I was curious about the proportions.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 9 2013, 10:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 9 2013, 03:49 AM) *
Awesome biggrin.gif I love it when there's a big crowd! Tell me Gabe, how many people do you guys usually gather at a club gig at which you are playing by yourselves? I am curious because in here, a band which is pretty well known can gather around 200-300 people at a club gig and I was curious about the proportions.

This depends on where we play, but at this moment, the overall is around 200 an 300 when we are touring on different cities, and when we play in the centre of the city on important shows we can reach 600/700. We had our last gig before the new album release! It was that party I talked about called "Glamnation"

Check some pics taken by our manager Lupe.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 10 2013, 07:48 AM
Instructor
My conclusion is that, from this perspective, the industry is working in Argentina... I mean, in here, it is very difficult to take people out at concerts held by local bands which are not mainstream. 200-300 regular, sounds excellent. We can gather about 200 when we go out in the Allmighty 3 formula - that means 3 bands - Days of Confusion, Goodbye to Gravity and White Walls. Otherwise, people think that paying 5 euro for a ticket at a gig is uncool smile.gif

Anyway - that dude in the picture with you looks stunningly close to Alice Cooper laugh.gif At first glance, I thought you had Alice as a guest in the show and I was like 'Holy c...p!!!!!' laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 10 2013, 03:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 10 2013, 03:48 AM) *
My conclusion is that, from this perspective, the industry is working in Argentina... I mean, in here, it is very difficult to take people out at concerts held by local bands which are not mainstream. 200-300 regular, sounds excellent. We can gather about 200 when we go out in the Allmighty 3 formula - that means 3 bands - Days of Confusion, Goodbye to Gravity and White Walls. Otherwise, people think that paying 5 euro for a ticket at a gig is uncool smile.gif

Anyway - that dude in the picture with you looks stunningly close to Alice Cooper laugh.gif At first glance, I thought you had Alice as a guest in the show and I was like 'Holy c...p!!!!!' laugh.gif

I just remembered that before the last gid, all my band and team came to my home, and sudenly started Days of Confusion's EP (It was at my cd player) and everybody said.. "What's this?" "It's really cool!!". Everybody liked it, checked the album and I told them about you. smile.gif

That guys appeared by surprise in the party, I didn't know him because I'm not very into LA Guns history, but he is Paul Black, one of the singers. He is a very cool guy.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 11 2013, 07:17 AM
Instructor
Hehe! Thank you man biggrin.gif I am glad each time I hear that people enjoy our music! Sooo! You had LA Guns perform with you that evening? biggrin.gif How cool!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 11 2013, 04:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 11 2013, 03:17 AM) *
Hehe! Thank you man biggrin.gif I am glad each time I hear that people enjoy our music! Sooo! You had LA Guns perform with you that evening? biggrin.gif How cool!

He played with the cover bands that is always part of this party, as well as our singer did. They play hard rock classics translated to spanish.
Check their videos:

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jul 12 2013, 06:55 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Awesome Gabe smile.gif
Congratulations on your anniversary. Looking forward to the new album smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:40 PM