Anything Like The Scene?
Rob_g
Sep 6 2007, 10:19 AM
GMC:er
Marty Friedman - The Scene has been my favorite guitar album for a while now, and I'm just wondering if theres any other albums by diffrent artist that have this sort of style? Or any album thats meaningful and emotional like the scene

And if your reading this and haven't heard about the scene go here

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=57172415

And listen to Angel

Rob

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
The Uncreator
Sep 6 2007, 07:07 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Honestly, you wont find anything like Friedmans solo work, unless another one of his albums or Cacophony, the guy is just amazing and unique smile.gif

GREAT album by the way smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Rob_g
Sep 7 2007, 08:49 AM
I shoulda realized hes the only human alive that can compose something so great, thnks anyways.

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 7 2007, 09:05 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 6 2007, 01:07 PM) *
Honestly, you wont find anything like Friedmans solo work, unless another one of his albums or Cacophony, the guy is just amazing and unique smile.gif

GREAT album by the way smile.gif

laugh.gif He makes up his own scales, so of course hes orginial. I remember one of his videos. He was like "Yeah, i dont know any scales, except maybe the pentatonic in A, but i usualy just make up my own scales of what sounds good to me, you should try it to just play some random notes together up the neck, and see if they sound good to you" Thats not a direct quote thats pretty much it!!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:28 AM