2 Pages V  < 1 2  
New Year, New Gear!, My first rack :)
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 11 2009, 11:42 PM
Instructor
Great! Felicitaciones por el nuevo equipamento! Cómo suena el Sansamp?? Siempre quize probar ese pre. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Power_Arctica
Jan 11 2009, 11:52 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 11 2009, 11:42 PM) *
Great! Felicitaciones por el nuevo equipamento! Cómo suena el Sansamp?? Siempre quize probar ese pre. smile.gif

Hi Gabi! How are you??

Here are some samples i took to check the record quality (cause im using a cell phone) If you guys think these samples sounds ok to make a full review about the SansAmp ill try to do it!!
In the samples i used one of the fender´s presets, not my style but i like it! And i dont know what im playing heheh just improvising biggrin.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAtxlG5yby0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnxv1LvssAA

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Power_Arctica: Jan 12 2009, 12:01 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 12 2009, 12:01 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Power_Arctica @ Jan 11 2009, 07:52 PM) *
Hi Gabi! How are you??

Here are some samples i took to check the record quality (cause im using a cell phone) If you guys think these samples sounds ok to make a full review about the SansAmp ill try to do it!!
In the samples i used one of the fender´s presets, not my style but i like it! And i dont know what im playing heheh just improvising biggrin.gif

Muy bien Mariano! y vos?

I can't find the samples... mellow.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Power_Arctica
Jan 12 2009, 12:05 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 12 2009, 12:01 AM) *
Muy bien Mariano! y vos?

I can't find the samples... mellow.gif

Sorry, i forgot the links...check it again please!

Todo bien che, feliz año!!

Recien vi las fotos de la reunion q hicieron para fin de año todos los instructores!! Q grosos!! En esas juntadas zapadas sobran, no?? jaja biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 12 2009, 12:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Power_Arctica @ Jan 11 2009, 08:05 PM) *
Sorry, i forgot the links...check it again please!

Todo bien che, feliz año!!

Recien vi las fotos de la reunion q hicieron para fin de año todos los instructores!! Q grosos!! En esas juntadas zapadas sobran, no?? jaja biggrin.gif

jajaj yeah.. we had a great time in our end of year dinner with all the instructors.. I can say that this time we didn't jam but we talk a lot about music, guitar players, GMC... Ale and Ramiro had strong discussions about music theory laugh.gif We talked a lot about our musical experiences and we discovered a lot of conexions between us in our musical experiences and career... We listened to RHCP, Mr Big, we saw the "Where is Santa" video lots of times, and off course... we ate a delicious "Asado". biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Power_Arctica
Jan 12 2009, 11:48 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 12 2009, 12:31 AM) *
jajaj yeah.. we had a great time in our end of year dinner with all the instructors.. I can say that this time we didn't jam but we talk a lot about music, guitar players, GMC... Ale and Ramiro had strong discussions about music theory laugh.gif We talked a lot about our musical experiences and we discovered a lot of conexions between us in our musical experiences and career... We listened to RHCP, Mr Big, we saw the "Where is Santa" video lots of times, and off course... we ate a delicious "Asado". biggrin.gif

hehe The "Asado" is always there!!

Nunca falta, es indispensable junto con las achuras...aguanten las mollejas!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sigfridsson
Jan 12 2009, 04:46 PM
Looks great, I remember I used to be after the PSA-1 before as well, I fell in love with the sounds he could produce with that thing after hearing both a friend of mine fiddle around with it - on top of that there's a pretty cool Swedish death metal band called Aeon666 using them both to record and play live, I've seen them play live quite a few times and their sound kicks ass.

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Eclipse I CTM Full Thickness, Ibanez RG470 with EMG81/85 pickups.
Amp: Vox Valvetronix AD50VT XL

+Quote Post
Power_Arctica
Jan 14 2009, 10:58 PM
QUOTE (Sigfridsson @ Jan 12 2009, 04:46 PM) *
Looks great, I remember I used to be after the PSA-1 before as well, I fell in love with the sounds he could produce with that thing after hearing both a friend of mine fiddle around with it - on top of that there's a pretty cool Swedish death metal band called Aeon666 using them both to record and play live, I've seen them play live quite a few times and their sound kicks ass.

Thanks Sigfridson!! Its a nice preamp, the thing i love: the versability wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:21 AM