Vchat 131 Tapping Afterglow, who is going to give it a try?
BTrian
Oct 14 2012, 05:03 AM
Learning Roadie
so I quite enjoyed the stretchy tapping thing the vchat exercise turned into.
Especially that last variation reminded me of some classical piece, which was in fact not Vivaldi's 4 seasons, as I wrote in the chat, but the morning prelude by Edward Grieg (shame on me).

listening through this I felt this has indeed potential for some tapping arrangement, so I gave it a try and did some little transcription.
basically sums up much from the lesson (tapping and evil left hand stretchy stuff on different strings), also put some tapped slides in.

If someone happens to be not yet satiated with the lesson exercise, he might aswell try this one and maybe post some take of it smile.gif
I dumbed down the rhythm of the original to a level where it shouldn't be too difficult in standard tempo (put it at 80bpm, quite near to whatever the original composition has got), yet much space to speed it up.
Also tried to cover up the left hand fingering and tapped notes in the tab.

gonna do a take till next saturday, maybe someone wants to join in and try how far he can push the speed.
In any case thx for the vchat and cya around next Shredturday

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  morning.gp5 ( 4.23K ) Number of downloads: 70

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- BTrian   Vchat 131 Tapping Afterglow   Oct 14 2012, 05:03 AM
- - Todd Simpson   NICELY DONE! I gotta say I had a BIG time in ...   Oct 15 2012, 02:00 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:16 PM