What Are You Using To Create Your Backing Tracks?
Coram Deo
Nov 8 2007, 11:00 AM
GMC:er
Hey all, just need some advice on what to use to create my backing tracks for practicing. Should I buy a drum machine or software for my PC, and which one is the best for the money, ease of use and sound quality. All I really need is drum and bass licks. Thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The Blues had a baby, and they named it Rock & Roll!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
JVM
Nov 8 2007, 09:06 PM
Learning Roadie
I'd like to know too but I'd like more than just drum/bass, if possible. Whats best?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 8 2007, 09:19 PM
Instructor
I use it all from softwares,plug-ins,VSTs.
There are many for pads,leads etc.
Atmosphere,Ultrafocus,Albino,Abysynth...list in huge.

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 8 2007, 10:20 PM
Instructor
Just as Muris mentioned - all kind of VST instruments: Trilogy for bass, XLN Addictive Drums, Miroslav Philharmonik for orchestra instruments. There are loads of topics on this so browse around to find what suits you best.

This post has been edited by Pavel: Nov 8 2007, 10:20 PM

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Coram Deo
Nov 9 2007, 01:09 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Pavel @ Nov 8 2007, 04:20 PM) *
Just as Muris mentioned - all kind of VST instruments: Trilogy for bass, XLN Addictive Drums, Miroslav Philharmonik for orchestra instruments. There are loads of topics on this so browse around to find what suits you best.

Thanks guys, I've looked into a couple of your suggestions and I spoke with a salesman from sweetwater.com, I think I'm going to go with Steinbergs Sequel and then buy a couple style paks from sonic reality R.A.W. Again thanks for your reponses!

--------------------
The Blues had a baby, and they named it Rock & Roll!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:45 PM