A Little Tweaking Tip For Multi Fx
Phil66
Apr 15 2019, 07:38 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I read this at the weekend and thought it was one of those ideas where you think, "Why didn't I think of that?".

Many of you may have done it, it's possible that I'm the only one on here that hasn't laugh.gif

Put a looper at the front of your chain, then you can loop the clean signal and fiddle with the pedals/amps etc after the loop until you get what you want.

I have tried it yet but it sounds like a neat trick.

Go on everyone, tell me you already know laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 16 2019, 07:03 AM
GMC:er
Like most multi fx, my HOTONE AMPERO has a looper built in. My 11 rack does not, but it's an older unit. Multi units are adding features all the time. I'm betting that before long it will be a standard feature on every unit out there. Yeah, it's a handy way to tweak without having to reach back to the guitar each time, especially if you are tweaking a setting that goes with two hand tapping for example, you can just play bit and tweak til it's right.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 15 2019, 02:38 PM) *
I read this at the weekend and thought it was one of those ideas where you think, "Why didn't I think of that?".

Many of you may have done it, it's possible that I'm the only one on here that hasn't laugh.gif

Put a looper at the front of your chain, then you can loop the clean signal and fiddle with the pedals/amps etc after the loop until you get what you want.

I have tried it yet but it sounds like a neat trick.

Go on everyone, tell me you already know laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Apr 16 2019, 08:00 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Great idea! I'll have to try it. It will give me an excuse to use the looper function.

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Apr 16 2019, 08:03 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 07:06 AM