Estigmas [ 2 ] ** [33.33%]
Imprecacion [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4
Guests cannot vote 
Chowy Fernandez
Mar 17 2010, 01:22 AM
GMC:er
hi there GMC friends!!

i just want to share a couple of songs that are in the first album we are about to realease, tell me what you think,
i will be glad to read your comments!!
the production of the album it´s not the best as our budget wasn´t that big, but i think it´s pretty decent.
the lirics are in spanish, we think it´s an original way to sound like no other bands, it´s not tipical to
hear a progressive metal band that sings in spanish, so let me know what you think!! ROCK ON!!

Arachnida

El dia de los muertos

Garganta de diablo

Estigmas

Imprecacion

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Chowy Fernandez: Mar 17 2010, 09:41 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Mar 17 2010, 01:55 AM
Learning Tone Master
Wow, this is amazing biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Chowy Fernandez
Mar 17 2010, 01:58 AM
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Mar 17 2010, 12:55 AM) *
Wow, this is amazing biggrin.gif

thanks man!! it´s very important for us to know what the people of other countries thinks about our music!!
i´m happy smile.gif

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Mar 17 2010, 02:11 AM
Learning Tone Master
Absolutely! It's one of the better songs I have heard in quite a while! When and how can I buy the album?! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Chowy Fernandez
Mar 17 2010, 02:42 AM
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Mar 17 2010, 01:11 AM) *
Absolutely! It's one of the better songs I have heard in quite a while! When and how can I buy the album?! biggrin.gif

i think it will be available on april (in argentina), but we can make an arragement to send you one copy man, no problem,
[email protected]

write me there and we keep in touch!! thanks!!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 17 2010, 05:34 AM
Instructor
Sounds good. A bit too agressive for my taste but still very good. good luck with sales man smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 17 2010, 05:42 AM
Instructor
Killer stuff Chowy! This sounds very aggressive, powerful and the technique is awesome. I think that you are unique here in Argentina and maybe in the whole world. I wish your all the best with this album. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 17 2010, 08:51 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Wow, what a powerful song! I really like it and would love to hear more songs of your band. Have you considered to offer the album for download (via iTunes or some other shop system)?

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Chowy Fernandez
Mar 17 2010, 09:03 AM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Mar 17 2010, 07:51 AM) *
Wow, what a powerful song! I really like it and would love to hear more songs of your band. Have you considered to offer the album for download (via iTunes or some other shop system)?

i´m thinking in that, but i don´t know how it works, can you explain to me? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 17 2010, 04:42 AM) *
Killer stuff Chowy! This sounds very aggressive, powerful and the technique is awesome. I think that you are unique here in Argentina and maybe in the whole world. I wish your all the best with this album. smile.gif

thank you very much gaby!! i apreciate really much your comment! i want to hear your new cirse album man!!! the guitars must kill!!

QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Mar 17 2010, 04:34 AM) *
Sounds good. A bit too agressive for my taste but still very good. good luck with sales man smile.gif

thanks man, the fact that it´s not your style and still very good for you it´s very cool, the fact that you take a time
for listen even more!!! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 17 2010, 09:10 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Chowy Fernandez @ Mar 17 2010, 09:03 AM) *
i´m thinking in that, but i don´t know how it works, can you explain to me? laugh.gif

Sorry, I can't explain that to you...I've just seen some other Newcomer bands do it with different shop systems. The easiest way could be to use paypal and then send the customer a password for a restricted download area. But that's just a first idea...maybe it could be wise to start another topic for this??

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Chowy Fernandez
Mar 17 2010, 09:15 AM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Mar 17 2010, 08:10 AM) *
Sorry, I can't explain that to you...I've just seen some other Newcomer bands do it with different shop systems. The easiest way could be to use paypal and then send the customer a password for a restricted download area. But that's just a first idea...maybe it could be wise to start another topic for this??

you are totally right, i will do that!! thanks very much for the first idea man!! hailzz up!!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 17 2010, 09:24 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
No problem man! By the way, I think you need to set up the poll once again, I can only see the button vote but don't have any choice what to vote..??

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Chowy Fernandez
Mar 17 2010, 09:43 AM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Mar 17 2010, 08:24 AM) *
No problem man! By the way, I think you need to set up the poll once again, I can only see the button vote but don't have any choice what to vote..??

thanks for the detail man! i think it´s ok now! wink.gif if it´s not make me know!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 17 2010, 11:42 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey Chowy,
I made a really quick research and found this site: http://subscriber.arkade.com/tour/default.htm
Maybe that could be a place to sell your music online.

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Mandos
Mar 17 2010, 12:55 PM
Cool song, I'd love to hear some more of your tunes.

--------------------
[color="#808080"]Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Gothic with EMG 81 and 85, Crafter Acoustic, ESP LTD F-205

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Apr 1 2010, 05:12 PM
Learning Tone Master
Sorry to bring this topic up again, but man, I just love these songs biggrin.gif Estigmas is awesome, I really want to learn that one tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Chowy Fernandez
Apr 5 2010, 03:45 AM
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Apr 1 2010, 04:12 PM) *
Sorry to bring this topic up again, but man, I just love these songs biggrin.gif Estigmas is awesome, I really want to learn that one tongue.gif

thanks man!!! im glad you like it!! we hope to play live this year, maybe i can do a lesson with some of estigmas riffs, chears dude!!

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Apr 5 2010, 03:58 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Not really my style , but you guys rock!

I voted for Arachnida , nice song! And you are an awesome guitar player chowy.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Chowy Fernandez
Apr 5 2010, 04:20 AM
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Apr 5 2010, 02:58 AM) *
Not really my style , but you guys rock!

I voted for Arachnida , nice song! And you are an awesome guitar player chowy.

o men !! thanks, the fact that it´s not your style makes your opinion more valuable, thanks a lot for taking
some minutes of your time, to listen to and comment on our work!!

QUOTE (Mandos @ Mar 17 2010, 11:55 AM) *
Cool song, I'd love to hear some more of your tunes.

i´m glad you liked our work. We expect to release our album soon!!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 5 2010, 01:58 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Arachnida is awesome, I love the opening solo and everything about the song. I only wish I knew spanish, I only know German and English but nevertheless, Its good tunes man.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:14 AM