Meter Workout
Canis
Dec 28 2008, 03:23 AM
Learning Rock Star
Yello. Here's my take on Lian's Meter Workout Lesson.
A few timing mistakes (I keep getting less and less of those, for some reason smile.gif ), and I lost the grip of a string at some point, which can be heard fairy well...

Also, disregard my "approving nod" in the middle... I didn't know I did it until after I had uploaded the video laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 28 2008, 03:55 AM
GMC:er
no bad smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Dec 28 2008, 03:58 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Canis @ Dec 28 2008, 03:23 AM) *
Yello. Here's my take on Lian's Meter Workout Lesson.
A few timing mistakes (I keep getting less and less of those, for some reason smile.gif ), and I lost the grip of a string at some point, which can be heard fairy well...

Also, disregard my "approving nod" in the middle... I didn't know I did it until after I had uploaded the video laugh.gif

Good job Canis!! Sounded good!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Dec 28 2008, 04:08 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Throws the pick and crowd goes wild...Nice job man! smile.gif

+Quote Post
kahall
Dec 28 2008, 06:40 AM
Learning Roadie
Very good. Played with confidence.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Tolek
Dec 28 2008, 11:34 AM
Learning Rock Star
Well done, Canis. One hint that I could give you is to add more vibrato, even if the note isn´t that long. It adds more feeling to the playing. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Dec 28 2008, 04:37 PM
Instructor
well canis!!! you did an exellent work with it! congrats man... there´s a few mistakes on timing as you said, but I think you improve it with a few hours of practice.

once again, congrats cannis! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
superize
Dec 29 2008, 11:28 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Great work Canis....

Be sure to check out my take on this lesson

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:23 AM