Beautiful Language, Kiko Loureiro
del-4fr53e3
Mar 3 2010, 10:39 PM
Learning Tone Master
Here is me doing a cover of Beautiful Language, by one of my favourite guitarists - Kiko Loureiro. It's the first song I have learned on an acoustic, and I really like that song smile.gif Hope you like it as well!
Also my first try at recording anything at all with a microphone tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zen
Mar 8 2010, 01:37 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
This is beautiful man.. As always ..Very well played .. What microphone is that ? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Mar 8 2010, 02:55 PM
Jazz Instructor
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Mar 3 2010, 10:39 PM) *
Here is me doing a cover of Beautiful Language, by one of my favourite guitarists - Kiko Loureiro. It's the first song I have learned on an acoustic, and I really like that song smile.gif Hope you like it as well!
Also my first try at recording anything at all with a microphone tongue.gif

Mate, this is beautiful! Like this arrangements. Something between Metheny and Al di Meola, this is high-quality music.
Who is that guy Kiko Laurelio? Can't believe I haven't heard of him, what does he play?

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Mar 8 2010, 09:22 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks guys! biggrin.gif

Loureiro is one of my favourite guitarists! He plays in Angra, has three solo albums, and just released a jazz fusion album with "Neural Code". smile.gif You should check him out on youtube (or wait patiantly for me to cover something more xD) biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 9 2010, 02:05 AM
Instructor
This is great man, sounds very cool, and the sound is nicely made too. Very nice! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 11 2010, 03:25 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vasilije Vukmirovic @ Mar 8 2010, 01:55 PM) *
Who is that guy Kiko Laurelio? Can't believe I haven't heard of him, what does he play?

He is mostly a metal player so if you are looking for this stuff there is not that much in his discography. He does have some awesome instrumental tunes on his solo albums but it's metal fussion oriented with some Brazilian feel.

And Sollesnes did a great job smile.gif Well done

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Mar 24 2010, 02:02 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks smile.gif
Vasi, you could check out the album Universo Inverso. That is more of a jazz album with brazilian feel smile.gif

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Mar 24 2010, 02:03 PM

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 24 2010, 05:26 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Great job on covering the tune! Sound was pretty good too! smile.gif Which microphone is that ? smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Mar 24 2010, 11:35 PM
Learning Tone Master
It is a Peavey StudioPro M2 microphone that I borrowed from my bands vocalist / rythm guitarist / producer xD It took my distorted guitars great as well, but I have no recordings of that one. Really made me want to ditch my GT-PRO and just record my amp with a mic instead biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
OzRob
Mar 25 2010, 03:23 AM
GMC:er
I've heard of Loureiro but never heard his music. This is beautifully done. 2 thumbs up. smile.gif

--------------------
------------------------
My website (Flash) My other website (non-Flash)
------------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 31 2010, 10:04 PM
GMC:er
NIce! Very well done. Keep it up!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:52 AM