Backing Track For "blues Soloing - Beginner Lesson"
Berlinski
Jul 26 2009, 08:39 AM
Learning Roadie
Hello Ivan!

Can you send me the backing for this two lessons ; https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...loing-beginner/ and https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/slow-blues-solo-b-minor/

Thanks in advance!

Another question, when I download a guitarpro file and open it in tuxguitar. Where can I find the provided mp3-backingtrack? Sometimes the instructor write in that they have provided the backings in the guitar profile but I just can´t find them. sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 27 2009, 11:46 PM
Instructor
Hello Berlinski

There are no backings directly provided anywhere, possibly you misunderstood the text, but I will be happy to give you any backing here of course

Here are the backings that you asked for. Let me know if I can help you any further my friend.

Cheers

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  backing_90bpm.mp3 ( 584.21K ) Number of downloads: 220
Attached File  50bpm.mp3 ( 825.84K ) Number of downloads: 225

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Berlinski
Jul 28 2009, 07:25 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jul 28 2009, 12:46 AM) *
Hello Berlinski

There are no backings directly provided anywhere, possibly you misunderstood the text, but I will be happy to give you any backing here of course

Here are the backings that you asked for. Let me know if I can help you any further my friend.

Cheers

Thanks a lot Ivan!

And also thank you for all the great lessons! Your lessons have really helped me improve my playing.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 29 2009, 10:48 PM
Instructor
Thanks for your kind words man, it means a lot. I'm glad to help anytime! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:07 AM