> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
British Metal Video Collab
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 11 2012, 07:05 PM
Instructor
Hello guys! This is the final mix and video of this amazing collab! I must say that this has been one of my favorite and I’m very happy with the final result. I hope that you enjoy this one.

I decided to add some info about the NWOBHM between each solo, I hope that you enjoy this informative side of the collab too.

This is the list of players in order or appearance:

AkRich – Ben Higgins – Bleez – DeGroot – Dieterle – HungryForHeaven + Gitarrero – Mroberts – Slavenko – Todd Simpson – TonyK – Ulrik – WeePee – Zoom – Gabriel Leopardi

Here we go with the video:

Some comments:

AK Rich:
Great tone and solo! Your composition is very Maiden style and you played everything perfectly! Your technique is flawless Thanks for joining this one!

Ben:
Thanks for sharing your magic with us! I can’t get enough of your shredding and feeling.

Bleez:
Hey mate! I enjoyed your composition. It sounds fresh and original for me. There some darkness in your solo... I like that! Thanks for joining!

DeGroot:
Hi mate! You solo is great as always! I also have some dark feeling on this one as happened with Bleez. This makes the solo sound unique to me. Well done! Thanks for being part!

Dieterle:
You are the best example of hard work! You uploaded 3 videos until we could get this one. Thanks a lot for your effort and for giving your best for this one. We discussed about the notes choice, keep on working on that since I could see a big improvement on this take!

HungryForHeaven & Gitarrero:
I love you guys!!  I smile everytime your video appears. Your guitar duet is awesome. I love it. Thanks for this amazing video.

Mroberts:
Hi mate! Thanks a lot for joining this one! Your solo is really good. It is very tasty for me and you play with a very nice groove. It’s rocker and powerful like Adrian Smith best solos! Great job!

Slavenko:
I’m very happy of finding your first video collab here! We discuss a lot about true metal, false metal, good bands, bad bands, I really enjoy those discussions so it’s cool to have another friend in this collab! There are some things to improve regarding the note choices but with some work you will be able to get reallyt good solos.

Todd:
Thanks a lot for sharing your killer guitar licks with us!! It’s always very enjoyable to have you in a collab. Keep on rocking friend!

TonyK:
Nice solo! It sounds misterious to me, I like the feeling. There some technique issues (bending, fluently playing) that will be improved with more practice but the overal is good. Thanks a lot for being part of this collab!

Ulrik:
Hey mate! Thanks for joining this collab! You solo sounds good amnd you played it very well. This is the result of hard work here at the site. Keep on rocking!

WeePee:
Hi friend! Thanks for this take! I like your phrasing on this one. It combines many different rhyhtms, rocker, faster and melodic sections. Keep on the goo job!

Zoom:
Hey Zoom! I like your composition. Every note sounds goo over the backing and your played everything very well. Thanks for joining!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Dec 11 2012, 07:11 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 11 2012, 07:45 PM
GMC:er
Big Props to everyone on this collab! I was really impressed with all of the solos. Some folks even doubled their lead parts to give it a really classic NWOBHM feel. Well done guys. And Well done Gab! This is another great backing and turned out to be yet another great collab!

Todd

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 11 2012, 01:05 PM) *
Hello guys! This is the final mix and video of this amazing collab! I must say that this has been one of my favorite and I’m very happy with the final result. I hope that you enjoy this one.

I decided to add some info about the NWOBHM between each solo, I hope that you enjoy this informative side of the collab too.

This is the list of players in order or appearance:

AkRich – Ben Higgins – Bleez – DeGroot – Dieterle – HungryForHeaven + Gitarrero – Mroberts – Slavenko – Todd Simpson – TonyK – Ulrik – WeePee – Zoom – Gabriel Leopardi

Here we go with the video:

Some comments:

AK Rich:
Great tone and solo! Your composition is very Maiden style and you played everything perfectly! Your technique is flawless Thanks for joining this one!

Ben:
Thanks for sharing your magic with us! I can’t get enough of your shredding and feeling.

Bleez:
Hey mate! I enjoyed your composition. It sounds fresh and original for me. There some darkness in your solo... I like that! Thanks for joining!

DeGroot:
Hi mate! You solo is great as always! I also have some dark feeling on this one as happened with Bleez. This makes the solo sound unique to me. Well done! Thanks for being part!

Dieterle:
You are the best example of hard work! You uploaded 3 videos until we could get this one. Thanks a lot for your effort and for giving your best for this one. We discussed about the notes choice, keep on working on that since I could see a big improvement on this take!

HungryForHeaven & Gitarrero:
I love you guys!!  I smile everytime your video appears. Your guitar duet is awesome. I love it. Thanks for this amazing video.

Mroberts:
Hi mate! Thanks a lot for joining this one! Your solo is really good. It is very tasty for me and you play with a very nice groove. It’s rocker and powerful like Adrian Smith best solos! Great job!

Slavenko:
I’m very happy of finding your first video collab here! We discuss a lot about true metal, false metal, good bands, bad bands, I really enjoy those discussions so it’s cool to have another friend in this collab! There are some things to improve regarding the note choices but with some work you will be able to get reallyt good solos.

Todd:
Thanks a lot for sharing your killer guitar licks with us!! It’s always very enjoyable to have you in a collab. Keep on rocking friend!

TonyK:
Nice solo! It sounds misterious to me, I like the feeling. There some technique issues (bending, fluently playing) that will be improved with more practice but the overal is good. Thanks a lot for being part of this collab!

Ulrik:
Hey mate! Thanks for joining this collab! You solo sounds good amnd you played it very well. This is the result of hard work here at the site. Keep on rocking!

WeePee:
Hi friend! Thanks for this take! I like your phrasing on this one. It combines many different rhyhtms, rocker, faster and melodic sections. Keep on the goo job!

Zoom:
Hey Zoom! I like your composition. Every note sounds goo over the backing and your played everything very well. Thanks for joining!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 11 2012, 08:13 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
That was an awesome collab, thanks for the backing Gabriel!

And it was fun to team up with HFH biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Dec 11 2012, 09:03 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 11 2012, 08:13 PM) *
And it was fun to team up with HFH biggrin.gif

It was fun indeed! Thanks everyone for the cool response on our collab in the collab.
And thanks to Gabriel and all the co-soloists for making it happen. cool.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 11 2012, 09:20 PM
Instructor
You rock guys!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Dec 11 2012, 09:38 PM
Great work on the collab Gabe, the solos by everyone are outstanding

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
bleez
Dec 11 2012, 10:20 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
gabe mate, awesome job on the video. All the bits between solos were really cool biggrin.gif Really brilliant to be a part of this bad boy biggrin.gif

Ben.... LOL! was that rule Britannia? brilliant dude biggrin.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 11 2012, 10:31 PM
It was my honour that my solo lead into shred Manifesto by TODD - Shred KIng cool.gif

Great takes by everyone, but that Gitarrero / H part was outstanding!! TRUE METAL!!!

\,,,/

Thanks Gab , for kind words, my friend, but i left those few atonal notes on purpose biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 11 2012, 10:43 PM
Wow!!! Awesome takes guys!!
Well done Gab for putting this one together!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 12 2012, 02:33 AM
Instructor

Thanks everybody for the comments! smile.gif

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 11 2012, 06:31 PM) *
It was my honour that my solo lead into shred Manifesto by TODD - Shred KIng cool.gif

Great takes by everyone, but that Gitarrero / H part was outstanding!! TRUE METAL!!!

\,,,/

Thanks Gab , for kind words, my friend, but i left those few atonal notes on purpose biggrin.gif

hahaha tongue.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Dec 12 2012, 03:41 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Thanks Gab, it was fun to take part in this collab \m/

Loved hearing all these British metal solos cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 12 2012, 03:54 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Man that was fantastic! smile.gif Great solos from everyone and awesome job putting it together Gabriel. Having the history and info between the takes was a nice touch man I really enjoyed that.Thanks for this , it was a pleasure to finally take part in one of your collabs smile.gif Especially one with this level of participation and success. Here's looking forward to many more!

+Quote Post
zoom
Dec 12 2012, 06:42 AM
Learning Roadie
Brilliant and Bravo chaps! Jolly good showing by the lads. tongue.gif
Great work on this Gabe. Was really great to be a part. See you guys in the trenches.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 12 2012, 10:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Dec 11 2012, 09:20 PM) *
Ben.... LOL! was that rule Britannia? brilliant dude biggrin.gif

Might have been... ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Dec 12 2012, 03:40 PM
Tone Seeker
What ?! I forgot to comment ohmy.gif

This was really great one !

WeePee:

I will wink.gif

This post has been edited by WeePee: Dec 12 2012, 03:40 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 12 2012, 05:22 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot for the comments guys and for making this collab one of the best ever! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 12 2012, 07:10 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 11 2012, 10:31 PM) *

Thanks bro biggrin.gif

Awesome takes everyone, we really raised the bar for future collabs!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 12 2012, 08:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 12 2012, 03:10 PM) *
Thanks bro biggrin.gif

Yeah! This is a new beginning! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Dec 13 2012, 09:23 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thank you Gabriel for this GReat Collaboration !

The final vid you made - FINE ONE !

It was a pleasure to be here with all that GREAT GUYS / GUITARIST - love that Collab! smile.gif

Great Vibrations rolleyes.gif

Dieter

+Quote Post
zoom
Dec 13 2012, 10:19 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (WeePee @ Dec 12 2012, 03:40 PM) *
What ?! I forgot to comment ohmy.gif

This was really great one !

I will wink.gif

Weepee I really liked your solo also just really progressed the whole way through it. Good work!

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 12 2012, 07:10 PM) *
Thanks bro biggrin.gif

Man you've raised the bar big time. Traveling across countries over mountains through enemy lines through ice and snow (did you hurt your big toe - No) all your licks were in time and I'm beginning to rhyme ---Oh no i hear a beer add in my head. sorry!

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:05 AM