Dollar Warfare - Mission One, Collabing with my little brother
thefireball
Nov 23 2011, 05:50 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey guys!! Check out this video me and my brother released on my YouTube channel today.

This is like no other video my brother and I have ever made. This is our first attempt at making a short war film. In this video we agreed on both of us having 3 lives each, and respawn somewhere else - much like a video game. We hope you enjoy it! It was a really low budget film.

This video was shot on Thursday, November 17, 2011 in about three hours.

We left out the blood and gore because we believe it is not necessary and it's gross. We only did the muzzle flashes as far as visuals go. We are not guys who play the war games, we just have imaginations.

I would like to point out that Jordan made our collaboration logo at the beginning. smile.gif

Influences include: Freddie Wong, Corridor Digital, and Pwnisher.

All credited sources are in the credit roll at the end of the video.

-Brandon

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 23 2011, 06:34 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Nicely done guys!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 23 2011, 05:27 PM
Instructor
Great job man! I really enjoyed the short film. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 24 2011, 12:23 AM
Learning Roadie
Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 24 2011, 01:47 AM
Instructor
Good work smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 24 2011, 04:16 AM
GMC:er
Well done! smile.gif What are you editing with? And what are you doing FX With? In term of software and plugins? There are lots of free plugins and such that come in really handy when going for a certain "look" and even some killer fx software that is free to make explosions, etc. It's a great time to be a Indie Film Guy! Also, look in to some short film competitions! Here is a site that will submit your film to free/no registration fee short film festivals all over the world for you. Just put in your info and bam smile.gif

http://www.shortfilmdepot.com/index.php?nlang=2

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 24 2011, 04:59 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 23 2011, 09:16 PM) *
Well done! smile.gif What are you editing with? And what are you doing FX With? In term of software and plugins? There are lots of free plugins and such that come in really handy when going for a certain "look" and even some killer fx software that is free to make explosions, etc. It's a great time to be a Indie Film Guy! Also, look in to some short film competitions! Here is a site that will submit your film to free/no registration fee short film festivals all over the world for you. Just put in your info and bam smile.gif

http://www.shortfilmdepot.com/index.php?nlang=2

Thanks Todd and Sinisa!
@Todd I use Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10. I just added little videos of flashes in and chroma keyed it and synced it up.

I wonder though, it may not be eligible if we use other people's work (like music).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:19 AM