Some Questions
besip
Sep 27 2007, 04:36 AM
GMC:er
HI im back wink.gif
im allreday work 2 weaks in

Power Chords for Beginners
Beginner Scales

im thing im gonna stay 2 more weak on my train..right now im practising the POWER chord and Scales
im wanna be sure go to the end and make this lesson done...and then try other 2 beghiner lesoon but im dont wana how to organize my training?? im read this from Kris lesson

1/3 Techniques and scales (efficient practicing by combing both - see video)

1/3 Jamming, practical use of the licks/riffs you have been practicing, use the provided backing track (this is especially important if you are not playing in a band)

1/3 Learn new material - songs, solos etc (especially important if you run out if inspiration!)

SO can u please help me translate this biggrin.gif ..if im got this right in my case thats a mean
first1/3 do power chords and scales
second1/3-learn some rifs from here
third1/3-learn new lesoon of exersizes and barre chord or metronom what im plane to play right to way after im done with scale and power chords

and 1 more think pls what kind of rifs from here u recomendet if im like power metal and im beginer..im wondering is will be good have some power chords and scale combinations play becouse im all ready ok with that..

and last thing what u thing can be my next best pick lesson after im dne with the beghiner kick if im like trash metal?? and what scale is good to learn for that style of music

thanks RENE

and dont ber angry to me pls for lot od post rolleyes.gif im just wanna be update with my thinking

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Sep 27 2007, 04:42 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 18)
RobM
Sep 27 2007, 05:00 AM
QUOTE (besip @ Sep 26 2007, 11:36 PM) *
HI im back wink.gif
im allreday work 2 weaks in

Power Chords for Beginners
Beginner Scales
im thing im gonna stay 2 more weak on my train..right now im practising the POWER chord and Scales
im wanna be sure go to the end and make this lesson done...and then try other 2 beghiner lesoon but im dont wana how to organize my training?? im read this from Kris lesson

1/3 Techniques and scales (efficient practicing by combing both - see video)

1/3 Jamming, practical use of the licks/riffs you have been practicing, use the provided backing track (this is especially important if you are not playing in a band)

1/3 Learn new material - songs, solos etc (especially important if you run out if inspiration!)
SO can u please help me translate this biggrin.gif ..if im got this right in my case thats a mean
first1/3 do power chords and scales
second1/3-learn some rifs from here
third1/3-learn new lesoon of exersizes and barre chord or metronom what im plane to play right to way after im done with scale and power chords
and 1 more think pls what kind of rifs from here u recomendet if im like power metal and im beginer..im wondering is will be good have some power chords and scale combinations play becouse im all ready ok with that..

and last thing what u thing can be my next best pick lesson after im dne with the beghiner kick if im like trash metal?? and what scale is good to learn for that style of music

thanks RENE

and dont ber angry to me pls for lot od post rolleyes.gif im just wanna be update with my thinking

Well if you are Brand New at the guitar I would say practice getting the notes to sound out each time you strum/pick the guitar. Work on open chords in the first postion such as G, D, Am, C, Dm. make sure you can both finger and play each notes seperately without any dead sounds. Then start to learn how to change between the chords(Hal Leonard has a great series of books for beginners that teach all of this).

Make sure you are practicing with a metronome and that you are in tune. You might also while you are still a biginner, start to work on your theory(you will need it).

I also highly reccomend that you download fretboard warrior and practice on that. It's a great free tool to use.

Do that in conjunction with the video lessons here and you will be ok.

BTW, the Hal leonard books are called: Hal Leonard guitar method books 1, 2 & 3. They will definately give you a great foundation of which to work from.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
besip
Sep 27 2007, 05:28 AM
QUOTE (RobM @ Sep 27 2007, 12:00 AM) *

hey im respect u but like kris say..do not do nothing what u dont like..im allready know the.basic open chords but im not switchig well .but im know them..for me is realy more motivate the beginer kick more like in open chords im do not wana say im not gonna work on them and play them but thats is not mine goal point now

im allready play not great but well the pentantonic sclale and power chord from beghiner kick

thas way im make the main question rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Sep 27 2007, 06:08 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
besip
Sep 27 2007, 11:46 AM
but im will check the fretboard warrior ..and yeahh metronome part from beginer kick is coming also to me cool.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
besip
Sep 27 2007, 10:10 PM
lol when im make long post nobody specialy instructors do not wana talk to me mellow.gif im have thing about this and make it them shorter rolleyes.gif

im just wanna know what u thing about answer from RobM ?? and if im dont' need to do the whole proces what he says..pls can u recomendet some good song or rifs for beginer...and tell me what u recomendet to me to learn when im be done with beginer course... rolleyes.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
besip
Sep 30 2007, 01:20 PM
ok any answer so i'm gonna answer my self.
i've been bored last couple days but im ok now.i'm still gonna be away from open chords and im will be do something more not boring for me...i'm allready watch Kriss on https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/how-to-pr...uitar.htm...but now i'm do watch the whole stuff laugh.gif becouse last time i'm do watch just part 1 rolleyes.gif and now im have again taste to play specilay the part 2 when im have to improvize the scale biggrin.gif i'm can wait for lot of new sound

and im did try record my self{for my self rolleyes.gif } how i'm doing the beghiner power chords and thats sound better and better..so after 2 weaks of my first quitar work im feel again ok.

hope im gonna stay on that level..becouse boring days iss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ohmy.gif smile.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 2 2007, 04:11 AM
hi guys im know im complicate rolleyes.gif

on that case

e|-------------------------------------------------|
b|-------------------------------------------------|
g|-------------------------------------------------|
d|-------------------------------------------------|
a|------------2-----------5-------------7-------------9---|
e|-0-0-0-0-0---3-3-3-3-3---5-5-5-5-5---7-7-7-7-7---|
pm ....... ....... ....... .......

on the beghiber kick power chords
the plam mutig has to be play just on LOW E string right???

becouse im play like 3 weaks the whole chords 4 time like palm muting and then 1 time like clear unsure.gif but anyway thats sound goodd laugh.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Oct 2 2007, 04:39 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 2 2007, 05:05 AM
you just palm mute the notes on the E string and let the chords ring when played.

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 4 2007, 07:23 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Oct 2 2007, 12:05 AM) *
you just palm mute the notes on the E string and let the chords ring when played.

thanks

ok new question
im trying to learn some beginer song and there is tabs like that

B|-----------10b(12)-10rb---|

so what is that mean 10B is bending and then what
(12)-?
10rb is something like smaller bend??

im cant recognize that part from the video..im thig thats over here on window 3
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...esson/index.htm

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 4 2007, 09:04 AM
QUOTE (besip @ Oct 4 2007, 12:23 AM) *
thanks

ok new question
im trying to learn some beginer song and there is tabs like that

B|-----------10b(12)-10rb---|

so what is that mean 10B is bending and then what
(12)-?
10rb is something like smaller bend??

im cant recognize that part from the video..im thig thats over here on window 3
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...esson/index.htm

i know the 12 has a meaning there, but i have no idea what it means. But you bend on the 10th fret.

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
SDMF75
Oct 4 2007, 09:07 AM
You bend the 10 to hit the pitch of the 12. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong ohmy.gif .

--------------------
Guitars - Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser Black Cherry
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Xaviere XV-700 Cherry Sunburst (Les Paul copy)
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)
Washburn KC-40 (in pieces and about to be re-painted)
Yamaha Classical Acoustic

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

Amp - Roland Cube 60, Roland MicroCube

Effects - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round!!

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 4 2007, 09:14 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SDMF75 @ Oct 4 2007, 10:07 AM) *
You bend the 10 to hit the pitch of the 12. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong ohmy.gif .

Correct. smile.gif
You bend it to reach pitch on 12th,then hit it again and release.
b means bend and rb means release bend.

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 4 2007, 12:25 PM
QUOTE (muris @ Oct 4 2007, 04:14 AM) *
Correct. smile.gif

so im have to bend it on 10 to make sound like on 12 fret thats im understand ....then im coming back still with the bend and release on the sound of10 fret??

or like you write ---then hit it again and release. so thats like second bend?? and then release becouse thats look like on that video like 1 bend?he make the pitch on 12th and then he moving like up and down with the string but dont hit the string again

This post has been edited by besip: Oct 4 2007, 09:33 PM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 5 2007, 05:04 AM
QUOTE (muris @ Oct 4 2007, 04:14 AM) *
Correct. smile.gif

so how it' is..im just bending to reach pitch 12 and then coming back and release thats all magic??
becouse im lost from your answer..HIT IT AGAIN..becouse im do not se that on that video{the next hit}

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 5 2007, 07:37 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Hi Besip,
it's literally as Muris says. Pick the string once when you bend the note fingered at the 10th fret. You bend this up to sound the same as the note at the 12th fret. Holding the bent string you then you pick it again and release the bend so that the note goes down from 12th to 10th.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 5 2007, 10:00 AM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Oct 5 2007, 02:37 AM) *
Hi Besip,
it's literally as Muris says. Pick the string once when you bend the note fingered at the 10th fret. You bend this up to sound the same as the note at the 12th fret. Holding the bent string you then you pick it again and release the bend so that the note goes down from 12th to 10th.

Cheers,
Tony

im know what u wanna tell me...im the beghiner here but if u check the video there is not{Holding the bent string you then you pick it again } second pick cool.gif

there is just 1 pick on 10 fret when im make sound as the note on 12th fret and then is move down and release

im trully belive on that video is just 1 pick

im dont wanna make u angry guys im just wanna know the tabs corectly but u telling me 1 thing and on that video is diferent thing
im belive

This post has been edited by besip: Oct 5 2007, 10:04 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 5 2007, 11:04 AM
Instructor
Ohh yeah,it could be just one hit. smile.gif
Deal is to reach correct pitch and to release it back,with or without pick at the top.

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 5 2007, 11:15 AM
Instructor
The link for video isn't working at the moment Besip,at least not for me...
Don't worry that much about picking that note,you can do it both ways.
Just make clean and precise bend from 10 to 12. smile.gif

p.s please no pm,I have them too many,lets use forum,ok?
Thanks smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
besip
Oct 5 2007, 11:24 AM
QUOTE (muris @ Oct 5 2007, 06:15 AM) *
The link for video isn't working at the moment Besip,at least not for me...
Don't worry that much about picking that note,you can do it both ways.
Just make clean and precise bend from 10 to 12. smile.gif

p.s please no pm,I have them too many,lets use forum,ok?
Thanks smile.gif

ok thanks im glad.u respond and u see the 1 pick on that video rolleyes.gif
actualy mine is work..the whole question about that was been..the tabs..becouse im was wanna be sure how to corectly read the tabs..and im beenn little lost becouse hi is play something and guys tell me something other wink.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Oct 5 2007, 11:25 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:58 PM