> Game Of Thrones Season 8, Winter Has Come At Last.
Todd Simpson
post Apr 15 2019, 02:15 AM
Post #1

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

Anyone else watching the last season?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
PosterBoy
post Apr 15 2019, 08:59 AM
Post #2

Learning Roadie

Group: Members
Member No.: 14.225

We only get it this evening in UK/Ireland and perhaps the rest of Europe so zip the lip until tomorrow!

No Spoilers!!!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

PosterBoy's Bootcamp with Todd

Gear
Ibanez Rg770FM
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335
Ax8
Axe Fx Ultra - GCP Pro

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Apr 16 2019, 07:09 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Spoiler Alert everyone gets eaten by the Dragons!!!! Kidding smile.gif Very disturbing ending on the first one! Can't wait to see the big battles!!
Todd
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Apr 15 2019, 03:59 AM) *
We only get it this evening in UK/Ireland and perhaps the rest of Europe so zip the lip until tomorrow!

No Spoilers!!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
post Apr 16 2019, 02:34 PM
Post #4

Instructor
Group Icon

Member No.: 1.289

Every time I say this, my friends feel disappointed. "I don't watch Game of Thrones". ohmy.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
AK Rich
post Apr 16 2019, 07:55 PM
Post #5

Learning Guitar Hero

Member No.: 13.839

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 16 2019, 05:34 AM) *
Every time I say this, my friends feel disappointed. "I don't watch Game of Thrones". ohmy.gif

You are not alone. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Apr 17 2019, 01:37 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

They are just sad that you are missing the best show ever to hit the air smile.gif It honestly feels more like a movie to me than a tv show. There are only 6 shows this season. The scale of it is just huge. Some fans have gotten burned out with the show and say it's turned in to crap. I honestly love the show. If you get the chance, take a look!
Todd
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 16 2019, 09:34 AM) *

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
post Apr 17 2019, 02:10 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 11.477

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 17 2019, 01:37 AM) *
They are just sad that you are missing the best show ever to hit the air smile.gif It honestly feels more like a movie to me than a tv show. There are only 6 shows this season. The scale of it is just huge. Some fans have gotten burned out with the show and say it's turned in to crap. I honestly love the show. If you get the chance, take a look!
Todd

Imho the quality went down a bit. I enjoyed it, really liked the end of the first epi. But I wasnt to keen on the cgi and the pacing felt a bit rushed..
Overall I am looking foward for more.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Apr 17 2019, 02:46 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

I have to agree. I did like the first season best, even though it was the lowest budget season of all of them, it just had great writing. They seem to be doing a slow/fast/slow/end kind of pacing thing where it just falls off a cliff in parts and pace drops down quite a bit. These types of "two people in a room" two shots used to happen on horseback, or even during a battle. I think they are saving all the money to put on screen for the battle sequences near the end. Gotta say that's what I'm looking forward to. I wanna see all the big armies go after the Dead!

QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Apr 16 2019, 09:10 PM) *
Imho the quality went down a bit. I enjoyed it, really liked the end of the first epi. But I wasnt to keen on the cgi and the pacing felt a bit rushed..
Overall I am looking foward for more.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
post Apr 18 2019, 08:34 PM
Post #9

Instructor
Group Icon

Member No.: 1.289

This is my story...

I watched the first season as soon as it was released. Then, when the second one was published, I started watching the first episode and I didn't remember anything about all the families and characters so I said to myself, Why am I watching this if I forget everything? hahahha laugh.gif

The story continues like this....

I picked up my guitar and continued practicing... while my girlfriend continued watching it.... if I ever watch it, there won't be big surprises for me because I've seen some of the most "important" moments..

I must be the worst guy, for a GOT fan! laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Apr 18 2019, 08:34 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

I hate to admit it but I usually end up practicing while I watch it as it gets a bit slow in parts. It's not enough to keep my full attention. I have to admit also that the gap was so long between seasons that I went back and watched the previous season again to try to catch up. There are only 5 left so I'm thinking it will get moving in the last 2 or 3. All the money is being save for the BOSS BATTLE smile.gif Till then we will get a lot of "two shots" of people talking on a castle wall or in a forest. I am probably the second worst got fan smile.gif I'm always thinking "cut to the battle sequence" smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 18 2019, 03:34 PM) *
This is my story...

I watched the first season as soon as it was released. Then, when the second one was published, I started watching the first episode and I didn't remember anything about all the families and characters so I said to myself, Why am I watching this if I forget everything? hahahha laugh.gif

The story continues like this....

I picked up my guitar and continued practicing... while my girlfriend continued watching it.... if I ever watch it, there won't be big surprises for me because I've seen some of the most "important" moments..

I must be the worst guy, for a GOT fan! laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2019 - 01:42 PM