2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Announcement : +1
mattacuk
Mar 28 2008, 02:51 PM
Lets go fishing!
Knowone should worry if they have done it, the point is to build for the future !! wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Mar 28 2008, 03:10 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Mar 28 2008, 09:51 AM) *
Knowone should worry if they have done it, the point is to build for the future !! wink.gif

Exactly! Noone is guilty we are all just trying to make things better smile.gif

And Robin, as the first person to break the new guideline you are hereby sentenced to listen to nothing but Slide Blues for a week (Hah! What a terrible punishement for a Metalhead like Robin ... hey, wait a minute ...)

And my money was on Botox to be the one who posted "+1" - where were you Botox, why did you dissapoint me biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Robin
Mar 28 2008, 03:27 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Mar 28 2008, 03:10 PM) *
And Robin, as the first person to break the new guideline you are hereby sentenced to listen to nothing but Slide Blues for a week (Hah! What a terrible punishement for a Metalhead like Robin ... hey, wait a minute ...)

I agree - I did after all break the new rule. Terrible punishment indeed.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Mar 28 2008, 03:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Danilo Capezzuto @ Mar 28 2008, 02:18 PM) *
Ok sorry if I had put many +1...is just because I agree and my English is not too good, so when someone shares a thought with me I just put +1...Ok I won't do that anymore. I' m the guilty.

Just take my hand mate,two of us are in same boat when it comes to english,
all for one and one for all. laugh.gif

Good announcement tho Andrew,thanks! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 28 2008, 04:23 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Muris @ Mar 28 2008, 03:43 PM) *

I actually think you're both well versed in english, it's not like it's your primary language so you can't expect to speak/write it perfectly smile.gif And besides, I have never had any problem understanding neither you Muris or Danilo..

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Mar 28 2008, 04:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Muris @ Mar 28 2008, 03:43 PM) *

Give me five! I don't make the spoken intro in my lessons just because I speech English like a dog meow like a cat!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Mar 28 2008, 04:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Mar 28 2008, 04:23 PM) *
I actually think you're both well versed in english, it's not like it's your primary language so you can't expect to speak/write it perfectly smile.gif And besides, I have never had any problem understanding neither you Muris or Danilo..

You really understand my English? Have you drunk maybe?
Thank you Audiopaal.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
Mar 28 2008, 06:05 PM
Instructor
I'm guilty of +1 too biggrin.gif no more I'll promise ;D

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
Bondy
Mar 28 2008, 06:14 PM
Learning Roadie
Ok ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Mar 28 2008, 06:23 PM
Instructor
mmm it's a difficult question and I don't share 100% your opinion, I think I never posted only "+1" but if somebody wants to post it in the correct situation it will be ok (IMO)...

BTW it's good to keep this advice in mind wink.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 28 2008, 06:47 PM
GMC Founder
Great to see that you guys agree with us - we had quite some discussions about this between mods before announcing.

Personally I don't find "+1" interesting - if that is all the post contains!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Mar 28 2008, 09:16 PM
Instructor
mmm Kris, I've seen in other forum that there was a minimum of letters or words for the posts, so you are not able to post only the "+1"...

It woul be a possible solutions, isn't it ??

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 28 2008, 09:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Mar 28 2008, 09:16 PM) *
mmm Kris, I've seen in other forum that there was a minimum of letters or words for the posts, so you are not able to post only the "+1"...

It woul be a possible solutions, isn't it ??

I've seen that too on forums. I think i've also seen blocking on posts with just smileys.

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Mar 28 2008, 09:37 PM
Lets go fishing!
I think as long as were sensible (which we are for sure wink.gif ) we will be ok.

As an extension of the "Yngwie Example" (by the way, this sounds a REALLY cool term laugh.gif - maybe we should patent it)

Something like;

+1

"Paul Gilbert really knows how to alternate pick arpeggios. His playing is the perfect blend of theory and technique - I really like his extended Octave ideas"

laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
JVM
Mar 28 2008, 09:37 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Danilo Capezzuto @ Mar 28 2008, 11:41 AM) *
You really understand my English? Have you drunk maybe?
Thank you Audiopaal.

biggrin.gif I think all of us who speak primarily english can understand you guys pretty well. Occasionally there's some kind of grammatical error or something but it doesn't really matter, you get your point across fine smile.gif

As to the +1 topic, I think there are a few... feewwwwww circumstances where it's okay but mostly good idea guys smile.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Mar 29 2008, 10:42 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Mar 28 2008, 02:10 PM) *
And my money was on Botox to be the one who posted "+1" - where were you Botox, why did you dissapoint me biggrin.gif

ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
SinoMan
Mar 30 2008, 02:17 PM
I think this thread should get more attention somehow. It's been 2 days now and I haven't noticed it until now.

--------------------
I got a completely new $600 bass for $300. What a deal!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:57 AM