Desert Storming (two Versions), Short but not sweet :-)
OzRob
Jan 31 2011, 03:04 PM
GMC:er
Finally managed to sneak some guitar in. Have no idea what I'm going to do with this pair. I'm hitting up one of my publishers, but we'll see. dry.gif

Better quality sound here - http://soundcloud.com/cruciform/desert-sto...brid-orchestral

Better quality sound here - http://soundcloud.com/cruciform/desert-storming-industrial

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
------------------------
My website (Flash) My other website (non-Flash)
------------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Feb 12 2011, 01:21 AM
Learning Tone Master
Sound is good. What software are you using?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 12 2011, 02:13 AM
More cool stuff! Are these for practice or are they going on a particular project?

+Quote Post
OzRob
Feb 13 2011, 12:59 PM
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Feb 12 2011, 10:21 AM) *
Sound is good. What software are you using?

Thanks Sollesnes.

A mixture of Native Instruments (lots of stuff from Kore, Absynth and Kontakt) plus EWQL orchestral instruments and Cinesamples "Drums of War".

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 12 2011, 11:13 AM) *
More cool stuff! Are these for practice or are they going on a particular project?

Cheers Todd. The hybrid orchestral one is practice. The industrial version is my standard stomping grounds and I'm hoping to include it in my next collection. smile.gif

--------------------
------------------------
My website (Flash) My other website (non-Flash)
------------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:15 AM