I'm Being Away From Tuesday Till Friday
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 13 2013, 08:18 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I will be away with my dad in the mountain house to pick up the orchard for 3 days. I will have access to the internet but I won't have my gear with me tho. My v-chat session will be held this Friday - October 18th at 8 PM London time

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 13 2013, 08:23 PM
Instructor
Nice! The "montan house" seems like a very inspiring place. Have a great time mate! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 13 2013, 08:48 PM
Instructor
It is mate! I will have to climb trees and pick up a ton of apples tho laugh.gif

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Oct 13 2013, 09:08 PM
GMC:er
Have a great time Cosmin! smile.gif

+Quote Post
IComeFromTheWate...
Oct 13 2013, 09:09 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 13 2013, 07:18 PM) *
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I will be away with my dad in the mountain house to pick up the orchard for 3 days. I will have access to the internet but I won't have my gear with me tho. My v-chat session will be held this Friday - October 18th at 8 PM London time

Awesome! Enjoy!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 14 2013, 07:24 AM
Learning Tone Master

Back to the forest laugh.gif Sounds really cool!!!
Have a great time! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 14 2013, 07:26 AM
Learning Rock Star
Have a nice time, Cosmin smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Oct 14 2013, 07:27 AM
Learning Rock Star
See you soon Cosmin, have fun mate smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 14 2013, 07:33 AM
Instructor
Thank you guys! It's one of the first times when I get to go alone with my dad and help him do something - guess there was a moment for that sort of thing to begin. Now, as much as I don't like it, my folks are aging and moreover, since grandpa needs someone to be home with him all the time, mom had to remain home.

The good part is that I think I could give each one of my friends here at GMC a bag of apples if you were closer, after I would've picked'em all up tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:56 AM