For Something So Awesome, This Has Too Few Views..
Socky42
Aug 13 2012, 01:20 AM
GMC:er

It's just soooo catchy biggrin.gif

I just love the way he arranges songs.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 13 2012, 12:26 PM
Instructor
That is quite cool. Also, his drum sound makes me feel better about mine ! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 14 2012, 07:53 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 13 2012, 07:26 AM) *
That is quite cool. Also, his drum sound makes me feel better about mine ! biggrin.gif

Very catch folk metal vibe! But yeah, Ben's right on his drums. It's not a huge deal of course, just sounds like EZ Drummer without any extra plugin sauce on it. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Aug 16 2012, 08:55 AM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
I like the Blind Guardian poster a lot :-)

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 16 2012, 09:00 AM
biggrin.gif Marcus, when are you coming to Serbia again? As you already know you have HUGE fanbase here....

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 17 2012, 03:33 AM
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Aug 16 2012, 03:55 AM) *
I like the Blind Guardian poster a lot :-)

I"m sure he would get a HUGE kick out of knowing someone from Blind Guardian was watching his vid smile.gif

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Aug 17 2012, 05:32 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 17 2012, 04:33 AM) *
I"m sure he would get a HUGE kick out of knowing someone from Blind Guardian was watching his vid smile.gif

Then somebody tell him ;-)

and @ Slavenko: Sorry, no more gigs within the next 2 years, we just finished a world tour that kept us on the road for almost 2 Years, now it is time to work on some new songs and record a new album, only then we'll be touring again. But be sure that we will come back to Serbia once the next tour has started!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 17 2012, 08:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Aug 17 2012, 05:32 AM) *
and @ Slavenko: Sorry, no more gigs within the next 2 years, we just finished a world tour that kept us on the road for almost 2 Years, now it is time to work on some new songs and record a new album, only then we'll be touring again. But be sure that we will come back to Serbia once the next tour has started!

Yeah I would definitely want a rest (well, as well as writing and recording !!) after a mammoth 2 year trek !!! ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 17 2012, 09:36 AM
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Aug 17 2012, 04:32 AM) *
Then somebody tell him ;-)

No problem, i didn't expect some gigs very soon, just wanted to keep informed BG headquarters here in Serbia cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 17 2012, 09:51 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Aug 17 2012, 09:36 AM) *
just wanted to keep informed BG headquarters here in Serbia cool.gif

They've been told by the mighty Slav !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 17 2012, 12:10 PM
I'm really more fan of the "old" ,speed Blind Guardian, such albums as Follow the Blind and Tales from TWilight..
But i like newer stuff also!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 17 2012, 03:06 PM
Instructor
Blind Guardian is awesome! I hear them since I was 15 and I could see the band live in Argentina in the Nightfall tour, they played at a place called "Cemento". smile.gif

The video and song posted is funny, I enjoyed it, he should improve the mix and drums sound.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Aug 17 2012, 07:16 PM
I perfectly remember that show in Argentina back in 98, you guys were so incredibly loud :-) A magic night for sure

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:22 AM