Buying Esp Ltd F-400
Rtb
Oct 25 2007, 03:20 AM
GMC:er
Well... This guitar seems to be pretty rare, at least in Europe.

Does anyone knows any store, in europe, that actually has the esp-ltd f400 in stock?

I ask this, because all the stores tell me they can bring it from the retail dealer, but never manage to give me an estimated date of delivery!... Quite annoying.

I also contacted the retail dealer, but they only tell me to ask at a "local store".

Therefore, I am trying to find a store, in europe that actually has the guitar in stock.

I have ways of acquiring the guitar in Portugal, Spain, France, Holland, Germany, Belgium and Eslovakia, so any stores you know in these countrys are a "viable target".

I am avoiding buying on online stores because... well... to pay 800€ and just "hope" for the guitar to arrive is somewhat risky...

Anyway, I am also open to sugestions of online sites you might know to be reliable.

Thus far I liked http://fr.woodbrass.com/product_info.php?c...s_id=21939&
and even phoned there to ask how they processed the orders and other stuff

Any help you can give me is much apreciated.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.myspace.com/grimlethorde
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Oct 25 2007, 03:24 AM
Online ordering isnt really that risky, I ordered 3 of my guitars over the internet and i've spent up to 3000 USD on just one, my JEM (Bad Horsie version) of course.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Oct 25 2007, 03:25 AM
I was looking for 1 .. but i can't find them anywhere here in canada. as for online sites i only use musicians friend.. BUT it doesn't carry it.. sry sad.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:58 PM