Favorite Page Era?
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 29 2010, 12:24 PM
GMC Founder
Whats your favorite Page era? and why?

PS Don't miss Denes' Discover Jimmy Page lesson!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 29 2010, 12:43 PM
Instructor
I like the Coverdale and Page project, the one they did in 1993. Do you guys know it?
There are some awesome songs in there!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Justin Myrick
Dec 29 2010, 01:24 PM
GMC Administrator
Of couse I loved Zeppelin but the Yardbirds was amazing. To know where a guitarist is going you have to know where they came from in my opinion.

--------------------
About Me

Cheers,
Justin Myrick
GMC Administrator

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 29 2010, 09:17 PM
Instructor
I've never been a big Jimmy Page fan, so I only know the most famous era with Led Zeppelin

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Dec 29 2010, 09:58 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Dec 29 2010, 08:17 PM) *
I've never been a big Jimmy Page fan, so I only know the most famous era with Led Zeppelin

same here q:

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 31 2010, 01:54 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Led Zeppelin II.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Dec 31 2010, 03:06 PM
The Dark Canuck
Jimmy is the whole reason I wanted to play guitar so I pretty much love everything the man does smile.gif

But if I'm narrowing it down I have to say Led Zeppelin and to narrow it even further I'd have to say the Led Zeppelin III album. I love the folk/acoustic feel on that album.

Susan

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:26 PM