5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Your Original Compositions, lets share some our stuff !
Darius Wave
Oct 21 2013, 02:21 PM
Instructor
Hi guys! From time to time some of us make their original compositions. I think it would be very cool to collect them in one topic. When You make Your own topic after some time it get's lost within many other new topics but if We try to collect them in one place, then everone could see the topic and also review some of the earlier posts! smile.gif

What do You think about it? smile.gif

Here's some random song of mine - Abandoned Temple

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
verciazghra
Oct 21 2013, 02:24 PM
GMC:er
That's a very good one Darius.

Here's one of mine that you guys probably have never heard.

https://soundcloud.com/zghra/mental-prison07

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -Leonard Bernstein

"The only love affair I have ever had was with music." -Maurice Ravel

"There's no such place as dumb question." -Dose One

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 21 2013, 02:56 PM
Instructor
Great mood! Very relaxing. I really like Your sense of music and Your choice of inspirations when I hear what You are playing!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 21 2013, 03:45 PM
Learning Tone Master
Very good idea to made this topic!

About your song Abandoned Temple, You know very well that it's no 1 in my top Darek's original songs smile.gif I really love this song and is my ringtone on my phone. As I told you some time ago, I still believe that the part start at 1:54 it's one of the best melodic line that I ever heard. You are a complete musicians and a really cool, "mad" and fun person. I hope someday you will be very famous and you will have all the success that you deserve wink.gif

About my originals, this was my first backing track made with many years ago. Last years until I bought my guitar I put over it a melodic line and I put it on my soundcloud account because I don't want to forget how I started. When I made this backing I was in the first step to learn to use a program for drums. Of course, at this moment I grow up and I prefer to use real drums for a real sound. I don't like this song anymore but it's a part from my past.

https://soundcloud.com/monica-gheorghevici/monica-gheorghevici-blue-rain

+Quote Post
klasaine
Oct 21 2013, 04:07 PM
I don't really 'write' much - at least whole tunes but here's two very different things that I wrote for two different bands.

*All the synthy sounding trem, envelope and ambient stuff is electric guitar with effects.
https://soundcloud.com/klasaine/ken-lasaine-for-others-03-pork
https://soundcloud.com/klasaine2/serious

This post has been edited by klasaine: Oct 21 2013, 04:39 PM

+Quote Post
superize
Oct 21 2013, 05:18 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
This are some of the songs i have written with my band

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Oct 21 2013, 05:58 PM
Well, most of my "compositions" are licks and riffs that I come up with and record laugh.gif some of them I even upload tongue.gif So I'll show you to them here.

Greenday style (Gabriel gave us the drums and told us to record anything over it, so this is mine)
https://soundcloud.com/sam-ryan-stormrage/greenday-style

I love the harmonic minor mode laugh.gif This is something Egyptian tongue.gif
https://soundcloud.com/sam-ryan-stormrage/composition-harmonic-minor

A power metal lick I sorta came up with one morning when I woke up
https://soundcloud.com/sam-ryan-stormrage/power-metal-lick

And of course, the rock project I've been meaning to complete but haven't come around to it yet. The last part with the drums only is supposed to be the solo section.
https://soundcloud.com/sam-ryan-stormrage/retake-rock-project

Lastly, this song is something pretty close to my heart. Partly inspired by a very very very old game I can't remember the name of but the tune stuck in my head, and partly inspired by storms smile.gif I love rain.

I've uploaded it for the first time smile.gif I'm pretty nervous showing it to anyone smile.gif
https://soundcloud.com/sam-ryan-stormrage/thunderstorm

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 21 2013, 07:58 PM
Instructor
This is a very cool idea Darius. This is something that I composed some time ago and it's very different to what I'm use to compose:

https://soundcloud.com/gabriel_leopardi/without-you

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 21 2013, 09:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (klasaine @ Oct 21 2013, 03:07 PM) *
I don't really 'write' much - at least whole tunes but here's two very different things that I wrote for two different bands.

*All the synthy sounding trem, envelope and ambient stuff is electric guitar with effects.

I was digging in You soundcloud for quite some time Ken smile.gif You have a lot of great music there smile.gif

QUOTE (superize @ Oct 21 2013, 04:18 PM) *
This are some of the songs i have written with my band

I hear some Ramstein and Iron Maiden influences smile.gif Some classic playing indeed wink.gif

QUOTE (sammetal92 @ Oct 21 2013, 04:58 PM) *
Well, most of my "compositions" are licks and riffs that I come up with and record laugh.gif some of them I even upload tongue.gif So I'll show you to them here.

Huge things started from a licks or simple, short ideas wink.gif Just keep experimenting and try to make Yourself finish one full composition, even if it takes months wink.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 21 2013, 06:58 PM) *
This is a very cool idea Darius. This is something that I composed some time ago and it's very different to what I'm use to compose:

Lokks like we all have a need of making sort of movie soundtrack time to time smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 22 2013, 08:23 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (verciazghra @ Oct 21 2013, 01:24 PM) *
That's a very good one Darius.

Here's one of mine that you guys probably have never heard.

https://soundcloud.com/zghra/mental-prison07

Holy cow, man - that was amazing! biggrin.gif You are very, very, very talented!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 22 2013, 09:33 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Oct 21 2013, 02:45 PM) *
About my originals, this was my first backing track made with many years ago. Last years until I bought my guitar I put over it a melodic line and I put it on my soundcloud account because I don't want to forget how I started. When I made this backing I was in the first step to learn to use a program for drums. Of course, at this moment I grow up and I prefer to use real drums for a real sound. I don't like this song anymore but it's a part from my past.

Great mood here, Monica! I could very well see this as a soundtrack for a movie smile.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 21 2013, 06:58 PM) *

Sounds like Dredg meeting Massive Attack biggrin.gif Great tune mate!

It's so amazing to see the different sides of everyone here smile.gif great work Darius, Monica, Sam, Ken, Vince, Gabe and Ize!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 22 2013, 10:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Oct 21 2013, 02:45 PM) *
Very good idea to made this topic!

About your song Abandoned Temple, You know very well that it's no 1 in my top Darek's original songs smile.gif I really love this song and is my ringtone on my phone. As I told you some time ago, I still believe that the part start at 1:54 it's one of the best melodic line that I ever heard. You are a complete musicians and a really cool, "mad" and fun person. I hope someday you will be very famous and you will have all the success that you deserve wink.gif

Monica - this is something that could be played all day long when i work smile.gif Very relaxing smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 22 2013, 10:31 AM
Learning Rock Star
I haven't recorded this, but it's something I want to record.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  01___Prologue.gp5 ( 108.85K ) Number of downloads: 65

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 22 2013, 11:31 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 22 2013, 08:33 AM) *
Great mood here, Monica! I could very well see this as a soundtrack for a movie smile.gif

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 22 2013, 09:29 AM) *
Monica - this is something that could be played all day long when i work smile.gif Very relaxing smile.gif

Thank you guys, I'm glad you like it smile.gif

The all idea was to make an album with "music for therapy". I have one person which have a psihiatric cabinet and was interested to make this project and play my music for the patients (i know it's funny smile.gif ). The cost to make this album it's very expensive and some of our studios from my country was not interested to make this, because they prefer to make projects with nowdays music. They don't believe in a uncertain project (they must be shure, the album it will sell). In other country the money receive for this kind of music is big but......I don't live there wink.gif

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Oct 22 2013, 11:38 AM
You guys are awesome! All the tracks are really good here! Congratulations all of you smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 22 2013, 11:40 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Besides the stuff I play with my band, I have recorded two instrumental bass tunes :

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 22 2013, 02:31 PM
Instructor
Like that Grovve and Marcus tone Bogdan smile.gif I heard both a few times before smile.gif

+Quote Post
Socky42
Oct 22 2013, 02:45 PM
https://soundcloud.com/socky42/prison-of-mayhem

Wrote this a while back with the help of GMC, really need to re-record it laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 22 2013, 03:43 PM
Instructor
Wow there's a lot going on there tongue.gif Don't You feel exhausted any time You play that thing once ?biggrin.gif Nice work smile.gif

+Quote Post
klasaine
Oct 22 2013, 04:41 PM
Love the diversity! Especially the amount of trancy, chill, soundtrack type stuff ... from a bunch of guitar players!
All great.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 08:32 AM