Req: John Frusciante Lesson
julz_122
Mar 5 2007, 04:26 PM
GMC:er
I would like to request a lesson on john frusciante and his music. Even though he is no slash, he is truely an amazing guitarist and im sure many would agree when i say a true inspiration. I think it would be great to have a lesson when we study his playing style and music hes written over the years for the red hot chili peppers or as a solo artist. He is my favourite guitarist and would love to see a lesson on him.

thx

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shroom
Mar 8 2007, 06:17 PM
I agree with you and second your request smile.gif

I love john and his music

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Mar 8 2007, 06:38 PM
QUOTE (shroom @ Mar 8 2007, 09:17 AM) *
I agree with you and second your request smile.gif

I love john and his music

I Thought i was the only Rhcp Fan here tongue.gif Hes my favorite by far and I agree 100% with your request and if im not mistaken RockWouldBe's next lesson is on him

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
yuriy_boyko
Mar 8 2007, 08:47 PM
i agree. he is very good. ill be up for a lesson too:) smile.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
buckjones
Mar 8 2007, 08:49 PM
i second that notion or third or whatever that notion... biggrin.gif bring on the frusciante style lesson!!

--------------------
See profile for gear...

Tim Mahoney makes my day.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:13 PM