Before !
azureus
Dec 14 2012, 10:42 AM
GMC:er
wink.gif hay Guy's

i dont wanne be arogand or so mellow.gif ..but before i gone practise ,sommething have to go OFF me mind!
When i loose all me friends and symphatie here,!!..it chal be sad !..but i have no chose ! sad.gif

It's wonders me ,that i have almost!,..in fackt no one !whas asking me, what the heavy arm,the spyder,the fingerflap is ???
You all guy's do it everyday ???? wink.gif
I read this week threads about practise!!..well in me experience ,THAT'S practice!!
I strugle so many years,becouse i whas doing it wrong mad.gif ..wrong ??..how wrong !
Yes ! ,i find out after many years,that ,if you wanne practise,you HAVE to do those things!...why ?
I chal post a vid ,if there is intrest in mellow.gif .becouse ,I AM COMPLETELY IN now ohmy.gif ..in practising..dont wanne loose time !!
Becouse ,for me ..,and i am chure,for other guy's to ...,i find to SO CALLED SECRED !!.on the guitar!
I had a amazing step forward yesterday ,after hours of practising ,when it is still there today!..I GOT IT !!
And i wanne CHARE IT WHIT YOU !..but yust one time !
Becouse,if you really intrest in LEARNING playing,you gone follow this ,or at least try it out !!
It's only ,i strugle so many years myself,and when i discover this site ,and SEE the instruktors playing ,AL THE PIECES FALL TOCHETTER !!
In fact ,YOU HAVE TO READ THE SMALL LETTERS BETWEEN THE LINES like the say !! ohmy.gif
An a know so manny guy's and girls ,that give up the guitar ,becouse ,of what i gone chow you !!!
That's ,i FIND VERRY SAD !!..the only thing i wanne do is telling them ,NO DONT STOP !!..yust START THIS WAY !
It's working great for me ,so i am looking out or it works for sommeone else to ????? huh.gif
And i am ALMOST CHURE OF IT
So ,is there intrest in it !!..let me now ,than i make time for a vid that chow the things i say rolleyes.gif Otherwise you think ,who is he ??.a punk who is thinking he now everything !..no no guy's ,i find yust a way to learn playing !!!

Now you may kill me , wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 14 2012, 11:45 AM
Instructor
Hey Guy, you can always be sure that you can share any knowledge here at GMC.. you don't have to worry about that ! smile.gif

I'm interested to hear what things you've been discovering. We all sometimes see things differently and have different ways of describing something so, although some of us may already be doing something that you've only just discovered, we may not be aware of it and also probably don't call it the same name as you do.. so it's all interesting.

Feel free to share your discoveries and thoughts any time !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Dec 14 2012, 11:48 AM
I'm interested mate and I'd love to see a video of your secret practice regime. I was a bit curious about your heavy arm video but I assumed it had to do with keeping your arm and fingers relaxed.

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 14 2012, 12:17 PM
Heavy Arm is God for Metal smile.gif

+Quote Post
azureus
Dec 14 2012, 12:43 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 14 2012, 10:45 AM) *
Hey Guy, you can always be sure that you can share any knowledge here at GMC.. you don't have to worry about that ! smile.gif

I'm interested to hear what things you've been discovering. We all sometimes see things differently and have different ways of describing something so, we may not be aware of it and also probably don't call it the same name as you do.. so it's all interesting.

Feel free to share your discoveries and thoughts any time !

Yes Ben !
You are completely richt !when you say!..although some of us may already be doing something that you've only just discovered!!
But i know from the past ,and still see it happens now,that a lot of beginning guy's DONT see it !
I just wanne bring there focus on the things ,i dont see for years meself ,and hold me playing back !!..to burn out !
Ofcourse ,guy's like you ! biggrin.gif dont need this !..you know it ,but not everyone see it !! mellow.gif

QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Dec 14 2012, 10:48 AM) *
I'm interested mate and I'd love to see a video of your secret practice regime. I was a bit curious about your heavy arm video but I assumed it had to do with keeping your arm and fingers relaxed.

That's great Patrik , biggrin.gif
How are your fingers doing it ?

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Dec 14 2012, 09:21 PM
Well with my left hand I pretend that I'm cupping a woman's breast biggrin.gif and focus on small movements ie. don't lift your fingers too high off the fret board. With my right hand I try not to tense up while term picking, it's still an ongoing battle as I've been playing for 22 years using bad techniques, I never had a lesson until I joined this site a year ago and it's been very helpful

--------------------

+Quote Post
azureus
Dec 14 2012, 10:58 PM
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Dec 14 2012, 08:21 PM) *
Well with my left hand I pretend that I'm cupping a woman's breast biggrin.gif and focus on small movements ie. don't lift your fingers too high off the fret board. With my right hand I try not to tense up while term picking, it's still an ongoing battle as I've been playing for 22 years using bad techniques, I never had a lesson until I joined this site a year ago and it's been very helpful

Well Patrik,

You see ,it wonders me again that yust one guy respont mellow.gif
Maybe ,the dont understand me dry.gif ...but ist just going about that batle !!..think you understand it !
I have almost the same playing time like you whit not the resulds i whas expected !
So,i gone tell you where it is really about!!
Al the books ,vids ,lessons etc etc everything teach you ,or thell you,how to do this or that to somme degree !wricht!
So whas i finding it unsure.gif so after me burn out ,a whas thinking WHY i burn out!!..and the finding whas THE MOVEMENT !
Guitar playing IS a technical thing !...i had never thinking so hard on it tongue.gif
But now i am more thinking than noodling around ,he he biggrin.gif

So ,most guy's think practise is playing this or that exec or lick or what ever!
But it is me believe now ,YOU CANT PLAY NOTHING WRICHT ,IF YOU DONT HAVE THE RICHT MOVEMENT FOR IT
I had also never a good lesson or so,only bad habbit !!bad techniques!
Then somme day i read about practise !..what IS practise ..here it's comes ohmy.gif FIND A SOLUTION FOR EVERYTHING YOU STRUGLE WITH!!!
Firts,learn to stand on your feed ,than think on walking then running !!
So ,i have found solutions for differend technique struglings ,and i can thell you it are verry small things ,but whit great resulds,..for me !
But i believe it's for everyone !..but you need yust the understanding and the dicipline to DO it !
I yust wanne chow those thing to help others ,to NOT quit the guitar !!
Chal i go further whit this writting ??

This post has been edited by azureus: Dec 14 2012, 11:02 PM

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Dec 14 2012, 11:05 PM
Yes please do

--------------------

+Quote Post
azureus
Dec 14 2012, 11:12 PM
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Dec 14 2012, 10:05 PM) *
Yes please do

Ok ,it's a lot of video work,so tomorow i make one !..if one guy have profit from it ,i am happy !
See you friend wink.gif

+Quote Post
DarkWaveRiffer
Dec 15 2012, 11:28 PM
QUOTE (azureus @ Dec 14 2012, 05:12 PM) *
Ok ,it's a lot of video work,so tomorow i make one !..if one guy have profit from it ,i am happy !
See you friend wink.gif

You are so right about practice, its about finding solutions to what you are having trouble with. If you practice with no aim, could leave you learning very little. It's only when we push ourselves that we get better. That is why I was saying in another thread, you want to practice on things that will keep you improving, and seeing improvement at a rate that you are happy with, being realistic. If someone has been practicing on a technique, or song for a month, and they have made very little improvement, they need to reexamine how they are practicing. Maybe there are some foundation concepts they should work on first. A good teacher can provide instruction/material that should have you seeing steady progress, as long as you are putting the time in.GMC instructors are great at doing this.

--------------------
Keep on playing!

DWR

My goal is to learn to play guitar like its my second language, and my first words to the world will be "Bite Me!".

"Just fn play already!"

Guitarist Title: Air Guitarist

Guitarist Title thread

DWR's EPIC Practice Journal l

DarkWaveRiffer's Modern Music Mentored By Cosmin Thread

Lead Mastery Mentored by Gab

Attacking Scales Mentored By Alex Thread

Want to know how to practice for success?? Click here!!

Are you sabotaging your practice? Click here!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:10 PM