90"s Metal Chops, thanks for the pointers and encouragement
Patrik Berg
Aug 14 2013, 01:08 PM
GMC:er
Hey Cosmin, Gabriel and Darius,
Thanks for your feedback on the last rec take, I will keep working on all the valid points you gave me. wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 14 2013, 01:59 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Aug 14 2013, 12:08 PM) *
Hey Cosmin, Gabriel and Darius,
Thanks for your feedback on the last rec take, I will keep working on all the valid points you gave me. wink.gif

Thank for Your takes Patrik...You make me a pleasure with those takes smile.gif Very nice and tight playing...don't be mad for some pointed issues but You know how it's like when someone who made the lesson makes the rating tongue.gif I put a lot of attention to all those details smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 14 2013, 02:06 PM
Instructor
Hey Patrick! Thanks for this thread. Your takes are getting better and better. Both your tone and your technique are really good. The overall quality is very enjoyable. I'm glad to know that you find our comments useful and motivating. Keep on rocking. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 15 2013, 08:32 AM
Instructor
Pat, you are more than welcome smile.gif You're a very good player and it's always a pleasure to listen to your recordings smile.gif Keep up the good work!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:38 AM