2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Muris
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 24 2007, 04:18 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
+1. Muris you are an excellent musician and also a profoundly modest, nice and humane human as well and as such an excellent example to us all.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 24 2007, 04:37 PM
Instructor
Ahh,you're sooo kind guys,thanks a million smile.gif

You see,those years in my country and whole region actually were really bad,
I tried to explain that at my site not only cause of myself but for others as well,
to see in what odd world we are living... sad.gif

May the music be with us and pray something like that will never happen again,
no matter where,no matter when. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Dec 24 2007, 07:18 PM
GMC:er
Yeah Muris, you are a true inspiration and I admire you a lot. And as tonymiro said, you're also really modest and just nice so that makes me admire you even more. I'm glad we have you!

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:46 AM