2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Addicted To Gmc
Jeff
Jun 27 2007, 09:46 PM
GMC:er
Is anyone else addicted to GMC or is it just me? laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 27 2007, 09:48 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (jeff @ Jun 27 2007, 04:46 PM) *

Don't know what you are talking about ... I can take it or leave it ... for seconds at a time smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 27 2007, 10:03 PM
Im addicted. I stay logged on all day posting, and just see whats going on. Talking guitar is awesom!!! I dont have many people to do that around here!!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Robin
Jun 27 2007, 10:24 PM
I'm refreshing the forum every 2 minutes... Yes I'm an addict.

I'm also addicted to guitar(obviously), coca cola and music.

http://www.thelocal.se/7650/ - Now thats life!

We should get a "GMC Rehab forum" biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 27 2007, 10:24 PM
GMC Founder
Haha no never!

I mean yes....YES....Yes I AM....I am ADDICTED!!! wacko.gif wacko.gif

YES! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aaron
Jun 27 2007, 10:49 PM
i am completely addicted to GMC. although i hang out in the forum more than i do in the lessons

--------------------
DON'T BUG ME ... I'M PRACTICING

Gear: (new) fender strat , 25g frontman amp,
Wishlist: Ibanez Jem, Flying V natural.

+Quote Post
Jeff
Jun 27 2007, 10:53 PM
QUOTE (Robin @ Jun 27 2007, 04:24 PM) *
I'm refreshing the forum every 2 minutes... Yes I'm an addict.

I'm also addicted to guitar(obviously), coca cola and music.

http://www.thelocal.se/7650/ - Now thats life!

We should get a "GMC Rehab forum" biggrin.gif

YES! GMC Rehab clinic... No way! It's a good addiction! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jun 27 2007, 10:56 PM
The Dark Canuck
I'm as addicted as work and life let me....

By that I mean I wish I could be here all the time but unfortuatly a lot of stuff gets in the way. My dogs, boyfriend and house keep me pretty busy...gotta love home reno! and I've been gone for the last week and a half (course for work) and haven't seen anything on GMC....talk about jonesing! But I'm back now baby...at least until Friday...then I go fishing for 3 days. biggrin.gif

Kris can understand about the fishing. smile.gif

This post has been edited by rokchik: Jun 27 2007, 10:57 PM

+Quote Post
Resurrection
Jun 27 2007, 11:01 PM
QUOTE (jeff @ Jun 27 2007, 09:46 PM) *

Great guitar lessons and a bunch of interesting people to share musical thoughts with - that's a wicked brew indeed!

--------------------
If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right.

+Quote Post
jackson-ripper
Jun 28 2007, 12:07 AM
This Place Rocks!!!!!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 28 2007, 02:15 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
GMC Is better than crack, and ive tried crack smile.gif

I havent tried it...

or have i....?

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Jun 28 2007, 02:16 AM

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 28 2007, 02:52 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 27 2007, 08:15 PM) *
GMC Is better than crack, and ive tried crack smile.gif
I havent tried it...
or have i....?

Haha, that was simple, but very funny haha!!

Crack kills man!! Pull your pants up!!

This post has been edited by Ryan: Jun 28 2007, 02:53 AM

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 28 2007, 04:06 AM
like some1 here said, i refresh the forums every 10 secs lol! GMC is great!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jun 28 2007, 06:21 AM
haha .. short answer yes.. long answer... yes.. very addicted, i just wish that more ppl stayed on chat, maybe have it as a second window.. and add sum sorta sound thing like msn so ppl know when others are talking, even tho that would get really annoying. But same as what RokChik said, i would never leave if i didn't have a life away from guitar smile.gif As is the only time im not on the fourm is when im reading a guitar magazine(probably still on fourm) or doing a lession smile.gif

coffee is the only other addiction of mine... and im addicted to coffee so i can stay up late on GMC smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 28 2007, 09:17 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (rokchik @ Jun 27 2007, 11:56 PM) *
I'm as addicted as work and life let me....

By that I mean I wish I could be here all the time but unfortuatly a lot of stuff gets in the way. My dogs, boyfriend and house keep me pretty busy...gotta love home reno! and I've been gone for the last week and a half (course for work) and haven't seen anything on GMC....talk about jonesing! But I'm back now baby...at least until Friday...then I go fishing for 3 days. biggrin.gif

Kris can understand about the fishing. smile.gif

I do! smile.gif

I must also say that if you have got the time to go fish for three days you can't be that unlucky! tongue.gif

smile.gif

QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Jun 28 2007, 07:21 AM) *
haha .. short answer yes.. long answer... yes.. very addicted, i just wish that more ppl stayed on chat, maybe have it as a second window.. and add sum sorta sound thing like msn so ppl know when others are talking, even tho that would get really annoying. But same as what RokChik said, i would never leave if i didn't have a life away from guitar smile.gif As is the only time im not on the fourm is when im reading a guitar magazine(probably still on fourm) or doing a lession smile.gif

coffee is the only other addiction of mine... and im addicted to coffee so i can stay up late on GMC smile.gif

I think there will be more and more activity in the chat - at the beginning (meaning 1-2 months ago) it was completely dead. Now we have some daily activity! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jun 28 2007, 09:38 AM
Instructor
GMC is like the only place i hang out on the Internet every day. There are of course some other forums i visit but there is not so much activity as here.

I refresh the forum every 15 minutes biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Henrik Skotth
Jun 28 2007, 01:22 PM
GMC Tech & Community Manager
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jun 28 2007, 10:38 AM) *
GMC is like the only place i hang out on the Internet every day. There are of course some other forums i visit but there is not so much activity as here.

I refresh the forum every 15 minutes biggrin.gif

Last week there was 1352 posts in the forum. That's one new post every seven minutes or so, on average. So refreshing every 15 minutes isn't enough, Pavel! wink.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Tech manager @ GMC

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jun 28 2007, 01:26 PM
Instructor
Yeah but if i refresh it every 7 minutes i don't think i'll have time to do ANY lessons hahahahah

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jun 28 2007, 01:29 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 28 2007, 05:17 AM) *
I do! smile.gif

I must also say that if you have got the time to go fish for three days you can't be that unlucky! tongue.gif

smile.gif

It took a lot of rearranging I must say but, no I am not really that unlucky. It is a holiday weekend here in Canada and you must take advantage of 3 day weekends! especially to go fishing. Gonna take the acoustic though and try to get some practice in. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 28 2007, 02:28 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (rokchik @ Jun 28 2007, 02:29 PM) *
It took a lot of rearranging I must say but, no I am not really that unlucky. It is a holiday weekend here in Canada and you must take advantage of 3 day weekends! especially to go fishing. Gonna take the acoustic though and try to get some practice in. biggrin.gif

Sounds absolutely fantastic - one day I hope to be able to fish in Canada! biggrin.gif

Oopsie off topic smile.gif

QUOTE (Henrik Skotth @ Jun 28 2007, 02:22 PM) *
Last week there was 1352 posts in the forum. That's one new post every seven minutes or so, on average. So refreshing every 15 minutes isn't enough, Pavel! wink.gif tongue.gif

Pavel can't you do faster?

I can refresh 380 times per minute - without even warming up!! laugh.gif

PS My apologises in my humour offends..! tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:55 AM