Hey All !!
yaron
Nov 16 2006, 11:17 PM
GMC:er
I am about twice the average age on this site ,29. Talking to you from the Jerusalem the heart of the holy land. I use to play guitar when I was 16,17, Kind of got hooked on electronic music and just quit playin I have been comin back these last few years , nothing serious just playin tunes , a bit of the blues.. when I was seventien I would sit for hours on end. I'v decided to pick it up and get serious , why I havn't a clue , but I`m havin` fun. I`v been sittin on the axe a few hours a day, and am lookin` forward to kickin` some @#$%. Kris if you are reading this I have a question , first of all I think it`s pretty amazing what your doin here , looks like you have a clan of followers and I'm glad to be one of them. I saw that you posted some solo`s on the net (dire straits, metallica, queen ...etc) I cant seem to find them on the site, and the solos that you posted dont have the tabs. I have seen the tabs on the net but without the rythm I am finding it hard and they seem to me inaccurate. I managed to come out with some of the solos but its takin me hours and givin me a head ache. I`m especially looking for the pink floyd comfertably numb tabs I`v got two chops down and two to go.... HELP!!!!!!!

Anyway thats me to all of use , ROCK ON!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
PickNGrin
Nov 17 2006, 05:50 PM
Welcome, ..geez if you are twice the average age at 29 I hate to think of where that puts me laugh.gif
Someone here should be able to give you various tab sites. Here you will also find help learning the soloing techniques though...so that you can freely solo on your own, in addition to learning the famous solos you mention.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ric
Nov 19 2006, 11:12 PM
QUOTE (PickNGrin @ Nov 17 2006, 04:50 PM) *
Welcome, ..geez if you are twice the average age at 29 I hate to think of where that puts me laugh.gif

I'll second that! Yaron, I can assure you that you're a long way from being the oldest here. Anyway, welcome smile.gif

--------------------
Barmy Army! Barmy Army!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:09 PM