Southpark, cool site:
kaznie_NL
Apr 25 2008, 04:15 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
You guys probably already know, but here's a link to the south park site where you can watch ALL the episodes. I realy like the WoW video in season ten! Here's the site: http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
DeepRoots
Apr 25 2008, 04:23 PM
Get to da Chopper!
I love southpark!

I'm usually using this site: http://www.southparkzone.com/

Watched almost all of them now- wonder what i'll do when i run out sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
seagull
Apr 25 2008, 04:26 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Apr 25 2008, 05:15 PM) *
You guys probably already know, but here's a link to the south park site where you can watch ALL the episodes. I realy like the WoW video in season ten! Here's the site: http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/

That episode was so funny... But I've watched the show since 1998, and it seems to me that they are forgetting about the petty problems of the city and instead focusing more on political and social issues. Which is cool to some extent, but I like it best when it's just redneck South Park problems, like in the last episode "Super Fun Time". That episode was HILARIOUS and back to basics! By far my favorite episode of the 12th season so far. Unfortunately theres some 5 months until they continue with the season. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 25 2008, 05:11 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Apr 25 2008, 03:23 PM) *
wonder what i'll do when i run out sad.gif

watch them all over again. trust me, the 2nd and 3rd time they are 100 times funnier than the first. ive watched all of them sooo many times and i still think they are amazingly funny!

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Apr 25 2008, 05:12 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Robin @ Apr 25 2008, 05:11 PM) *
watch them all over again. trust me, the 2nd and 3rd time they are 100 times funnier than the first. ive watched all of them sooo many times and i still think they are amazingly funny!

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Will do wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:22 PM