Anyone Seen Marcus Posting?
Todd Simpson
Sep 26 2012, 04:43 AM
GMC:er
He may still be on tour, but I was curious if I'd missed some posts? I wanted to get his thought on PROG POWER fest wink.gif

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 26 2012, 09:01 AM
Instructor
I think he's still on tour man, haven't seen him post lately!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 26 2012, 04:18 PM
Instructor
I haven't seen him here since his last tour...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 29 2012, 12:02 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 26 2012, 11:18 AM) *
I haven't seen him here since his last tour...

I have smile.gif He posted about coming to Atlanta with Sinbreed for PROG POWER which is how I new he was heading this way. Just haven't seen posts since I met him here in Atlanta after the show.

Todd

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 29 2012, 07:42 AM
Instructor
He's still on tour probably - I don't think that the show in Atlanta was solitary.

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Oct 5 2012, 08:41 AM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
He didn't post, he was in bed with a flu ^^
Atlanta was great, we had a lot of fun at that show, we got some great reviews and I met a lot of cool guys, incl Todd :-) The only downer was the high temperature outside and the airconditions set to freezing the southpole, this allways kills me, so I came back home sick. But I am fine again :-)

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 5 2012, 08:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Oct 5 2012, 07:41 AM) *
Atlanta was great, we had a lot of fun at that show, we got some great reviews and I met a lot of cool guys, incl Todd :-) The only downer was the high temperature outside and the airconditions set to freezing the southpole, this allways kills me, so I came back home sick. But I am fine again :-)

Welcome back man! When would Romania be on your touring list? smile.gif With Blind Guardian maybe? I know that you guys would have a full venue if you;d ever come here wink.gif

+Quote Post
quadrium
Oct 5 2012, 02:04 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Oct 5 2012, 07:41 AM) *

Welcome back Mr. Siepen smile.gif Glad you feel fine now.

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 5 2012, 03:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Oct 5 2012, 04:41 AM) *

It also affects me a lot! I'm glad to know that the gig was great and that now you are fine. Welcome back!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:59 PM