My Second Tattoo
Cosmin Lupu
May 13 2014, 07:06 AM
Instructor
Hey guys smile.gif For some of you who might be reading this and don't know the background story yet, last month I began a personal journey about which you can read more in here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=51772

The second one - 'Yu' - means Courage and it sits on my right shoulder blade up front.

Attached Image

Now, I was thinking about what courage really means to me when I got this one done and a few things came to my mind, such as the courage to:

- say no, even if you know it will hurt in that particular moment, so that later on you will save yourself and another some great deal of emotional pain
- say no to silly temptations keeping you astray from your path, even though they may seem interesting and appealing in the moment
- accept who you truly are and not try to change in order to be accepted
- to go out there and do your thing as scary as it might seem sometimes
- stand up for what you believe
- open up when the right person opens up to you
- do what's right
- recognize when you are wrong

I could think about a lot of ideas, but I was curious about what courage means to you? Have you ever had the guts to do something which might've seemed impossible or totally over your powers at some point? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: May 13 2014, 07:07 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 13 2014, 07:49 PM
Instructor
Hey C-Maestro, it's great to see the newest addition to your tattoo family ! smile.gif

Courage indeed means all of those things you listed... all of them are definitely hard to do but doing the right thing is never easy ! That's way most people don't do it !

Courage is also when you do something despite the fact of being scared. You're afraid but you give fear the middle finger and go and do it regardless. That is courage.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
bleez
May 13 2014, 07:51 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
dude this whole tattoo concept you are getting will be mega cool smile.gif I really like the backgrounds he's used on both so far, really effective.
I dont think I could define courage as well as you already have, you're the zen master smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 14 2014, 03:02 PM
Instructor
Thank you guys! But..I am merely a humble learner smile.gif But what I do know is that I am trying hard and trying to do what's necessary. And believe me, it's not always easy.

What was the most courageous thing you did? Bleez, Ben? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 14 2014, 03:43 PM
GMC:er
A great addition Cosmin!! These are going to be great when finished, especially with such meanings attached!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 14 2014, 06:42 PM
Instructor
It looks killer Cos, and the meaning is very deep. Congrats friend! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
bleez
May 14 2014, 07:41 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 14 2014, 03:02 PM) *
Thank you guys! But..I am merely a humble learner smile.gif But what I do know is that I am trying hard and trying to do what's necessary. And believe me, it's not always easy.

What was the most courageous thing you did? Bleez, Ben? biggrin.gif

I dont really think Ive done anything which I consider particularly courageous huh.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 15 2014, 08:48 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ May 14 2014, 06:41 PM) *
I dont really think Ive done anything which I consider particularly courageous huh.gif

Thank you Neil and Gabi!

Bleez - I am sure there must be something smile.gif How about you, Neil and Gabi?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:42 AM