> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 45 46 47 48 49 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 23 2014, 09:08 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 22 2014, 03:33 PM) *
I saw them live a while back, along with Protest the Hero, but unfortunately the sound was really, really bad. If they ever come back to Denmark, I hope they get a better sound, cause you couldn't hear a damn thing at all.

EDIT: Oh, and I went to a bar afterwards and people actually thought I was the drummer from Tesseract. Funny thing though is I actually caught his drumstick!

Haha biggrin.gif You should've went along with it biggrin.gif Just to see where it gets ya laugh.gif Too bad man - this band is a lot about the sound... It is a sacrilege for them to perform in bad conditions, if you ask me...

These guys are also worth a listen:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 24 2014, 12:11 PM
Instructor
Early 90s had the greatest rock ballads smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 25 2014, 09:32 AM
Instructor
I don't know how many of you guys went through this phase, but I for one was a fan back in the 90s smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 27 2014, 09:39 AM
Instructor
This guy has golden hands:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 1 2014, 02:47 PM
Instructor
I don't really know how Japanese these tunes are, but, being inspired by our friend Ulrik's collab take, I thought I might post this:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 2 2014, 02:51 PM
Instructor
Who remembers these guys?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 4 2014, 10:20 AM
Instructor
have you ever heard a Japanese flute? Well, here it is:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 5 2014, 01:11 PM
Instructor
Djenty music with lots of LEADS:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 6 2014, 01:30 PM
Instructor
The hauntingly beautiful Lux Aeterna

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 7 2014, 08:05 PM
Instructor
Here's Bon Jovi's metal side:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 8 2014, 09:01 AM
Instructor
Hell yes! Love this tune:

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Mar 8 2014, 12:19 PM
Learning Roadie
Some J-Rock for you sir

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Davidian
Mar 8 2014, 03:55 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
This one is a bit of a combination of the 2 previous posts: Crossfaith.
They are a Japanese metalcore band. Their live shows are sick! (Actually, the intro footage of the clip is of the Vans Warped Tour in the Netherlands where I saw them perform last year.)

This post has been edited by Davidian: Mar 8 2014, 03:56 PM

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 9 2014, 07:43 AM
Instructor
haha biggrin.gif I heard a lot about Babymetal - got a friend who's always posting them on FB to make fun, but I liked Crossfaith's cover of Prodigy's 'Omen'... what a bunch of samurai metalheads biggrin.gif

I posted it before, but here it is again, because it's good:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 10 2014, 09:43 AM
Instructor
Missed this tune a lot..

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 11 2014, 08:57 AM
Instructor
Mr. Lewis strikes again:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 12 2014, 09:25 AM
Instructor
Listening to Cirse's new tune that Gabriel posted, I remembered of these guys, as I think that the energy is the same - very powerful!

)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 12 2014, 02:26 PM
Instructor
Thanks Cosmin! I'm now listening to more of their music.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 13 2014, 09:44 AM
Instructor
Hey Gabi - check them out too:

)

It's a similar energy, but a bit more aggressive biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 14 2014, 10:33 AM
Instructor
A bit of latin blues today:

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 45 46 47 48 49 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:44 AM