Hi pavel I'm have question about the lesson
on the first lesson you play the power chords like that

||---------------------------|---------------------------|
B||---------------------------|---------------------------|
G||---------------------------|---------------------------|
D||--2----5s--7--2--5s--7--2--|--L--5s--7--2---8--7--5----|
A||--2----5s--7--2--5s--7--2--|--L--5s--7--2--/8--7--5----|
E||--0----3s--5--0--3s--5--0--|--L--3s--5--0--/6--5--3----|

i'm see you add 1 more note for better sound..actualy i'm play the basic for example power chords G5 with index and pinky finger...i'm see you to play this advantage with index and then ring and pinky finger..but for me it's crazy change and my problem is i'm can't put these 2 finger{pinky and ring together to 1 fret}right now rolleyes.gif

what u recomendet to me learn that on way how you show on that video..or play just basic 2 note chord
i'm also find my self to ok to play like you but what i'm do i'm like bar..the A-D string with pinky..it's ok?

so what u recomedet???

actualy i'm pay attention now on 101 alternare and scale leson..but i'm wanna soon do you heavy metal leson and combine that with some solo lesson cool.gif

i'm allready try play with my self on power chords and made some combinaction with palm muting and this chords and that's sound good laugh.gif {for me}

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Nov 25 2007, 06:54 PM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 25 2007, 07:57 PM
GMC:er
ohh and 1 more dump question
what is diferent betwen legato slide over there and basic slide

on legato slide i'm release quickly the chord???{string}
and 1 more when you sliding to the nex chord you not picking right???

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Nov 25 2007, 07:58 PM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 25 2007, 09:22 PM
Instructor
I suggest you play it like i do in the lesson. You have to make all of the fingers equal and strong to play all kind of stuff. Playing barre with a pinky is in no way a good thing to do - try to avoid it.

Legato slide means you play a note and slide to another without playing the note again. Simple slide means you play a note, than slide to another and play the next note. Search in YouTube for "legato slide" lessons - there are some really good explanations on that subject with examples.

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 25 2007, 09:42 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Nov 25 2007, 03:22 PM) *
ILegato slide means you play a note and slide to another without playing the note again.

thanks pavel i'm thing i'm got you cool.gif

so on the first part you play E5 power chord then G5 then you do legato slide to A5{but you don pick the string on A5}

and the basic slide is from E5 to B5.. ant then you play the B5{made pick} i'm can't undestand before how you slide from E5 to B5 but now i'm got you{hope laugh.gif }that's becouse you probaly play the E5 with ring and pinky

i'v been lost becouse i'm see Kris on freelicks.net

here http://www.freelicks.net/Rammstein_Duhast2.htm

do the basic slide without play the note again and that's unlike you explain me here unsure.gif smile.gif

thanks

i'm try to avoid the bad play with pinky cool.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Nov 25 2007, 09:46 PM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 25 2007, 10:23 PM
Instructor
You know - it's not mathematics! When i play i don't think about it, and i don't think of what slide to play. I play the rhythm, that's how you should approach music. Just try to play it the same i do - by ear. Listen to it and try to repeat it.

I can just type in tabs that it's a SLIDE, but than you'll ask me "why is it not a legato-slide?". It's a slide. Who cares about further details...

Experiment! You can't learn playing by just copying other's playing. You have to fool around with it, experiment, try different fingerings. I'm not a doctor and i don't know what's best for you.

I don't mean to offend you! wink.gif smile.gif

This post has been edited by Pavel: Nov 25 2007, 10:24 PM

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 25 2007, 10:33 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Nov 25 2007, 04:23 PM) *
You know - it's not mathematics! I don't mean to offend you! wink.gif smile.gif

i'm ok with that..the point is i'm just wana know what is right! thats all for sure later when i'm try to made some music i'm do not go copy to somebody..but if you want or not all of beghiners here try to copy that what you play..Becouse you guys are profesional and we wana do that good..
i'm not complain and i'm don't wanna make you angry to me cool.gif .The whole point is i'm wanna do that right..and all my question is just how you do that on your lesson and what is right rolleyes.gif

take easy

This post has been edited by besip: Nov 25 2007, 10:36 PM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 25 2007, 10:36 PM
Instructor
Nah, i am not angry, don't worry! What is in my lesson - that is right! smile.gif I wouldn't play something wrong in my lesson wink.gif So basically all you have to do is just play it like i do, and also my fingering is pretty comfortable, at least to me.

Use as many fingers as you can in your playing (don't suggest using feet fingers biggrin.gif biggrin.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 25 2007, 10:43 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Nov 25 2007, 04:36 PM) *
Nah, i
Use as many fingers as you can in your playing (don't suggest using feet fingers biggrin.gif biggrin.gif )

laugh.gif i'm not so good..but i'm see 1 guy play well with feet fingers

anyway i'm clearly cooll with fingering
the main point why i'm was wanna know the tabs notation is the right playig from the tabs{in my case sliding} rolleyes.gif

i'm never look to find the explanation about the basic slide and legato slide..i'm see that first time on your lesson{.legato slide.}and i'm see something diferent on that lesson what im write before rolleyes.gif

thats what im asking laugh.gif

ok i'm have to go
try to play with my feet biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Nov 26 2007, 12:36 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 26 2007, 12:50 AM
anyway you explain me what i'm want cool.gif

now i'm know how to play the real legato slide and how basic slide without copy somebody smile.gif
and recomedet me like prof- to try to avoid my lazy pinky play cool.gif
THANKs

This post has been edited by besip: Nov 26 2007, 12:51 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 26 2007, 01:13 AM
Instructor
Yeah, developing pinky is a really good and important move!

And copying was related to fingering and similar stuff: if it's not comfortable to you than don't play like me/copy me -> experiment and look for a better one.

Legato and slides are really useful and are very often used in playing.

Have fun! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 26 2007, 03:08 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Nov 25 2007, 07:13 PM) *
Yeah, developing pinky is a really good and important move!

And copying was related to fingering and similar stuff: if it's not comfortable to you than don't play like me/copy me -> experiment and look for a better one.

Legato and slides are really useful and are very often used in playing.

Have fun! smile.gif

sure i'm will have fun..and actualy coping in my beghiner case isn't so bad idea
you know some recomendations to tell people don't do nothing what is not easi for them
and some says do that what is not easi for you biggrin.gif

im like the second case..i'm will try developing the Powerd chord play when i'm shall to use 3 fingers..thats can made me hard time now but if i'm past the boring...thats hope made me better player
if laugh.gif

thanks again

and abouth the slides i'm find great page right now cool.gif

http://www.guitaralliance.com/ultimate_tab_guide/slides.htm

This post has been edited by besip: Nov 26 2007, 03:05 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 26 2007, 10:00 AM
Instructor
Yeah! That's the website i was talking about, his videos are also on YouTube connected into 1 big sliding video! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 18 2007, 02:00 AM
so i'm still try to work with the power chords what spouse be to play with 3 fingers and i'm still in trouble rolleyes.gif

do u thing it's good exersize for the 3 finger powerd chord playing to play the basic 2 note power chord with index and ring finger???? becouse usualy on 2 note power chord i'm using index and pinky

maybe good id will be do your lesson when u use just 2 note power chord and try to use more ring finger like pinky to made him ready for 3 note power chord playing unsure.gif becouse usualy what is happen when i'm sliding with 3 note powerchord from 1 place to another my ring finger geting out of fret ...

This post has been edited by besip: Dec 18 2007, 06:29 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 18 2007, 08:09 AM
Instructor
You can try practicing it with 2 strings using ring finger. I don't know of a better way to practice it than just practice it with all 3 fingers biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I know a few guys here who have the same problem but i think you just have to keep practicing - there's no easy way smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 19 2007, 01:48 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Dec 18 2007, 02:09 AM) *
You can try practicing it with 2 strings using ring finger. I don't know of a better way to practice it than just practice it with all 3 fingers biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I know a few guys here who have the same problem but i think you just have to keep practicing - there's no easy way smile.gif

ok i'm not looking easi way smile.gif so i'm gonna do that->"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio
cool.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 7 2008, 12:50 AM
ok i'm start practising and practising and now i'm almost don't have problem to play the 1 part smile.gif cool.gif

i'm have question about window 3{second part}

on the end you play 2 times just 3 fret and 1 time 5 fret
are this 3 and 5 fret plam mutet??? soud for me like is

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 7 2008, 01:03 AM
Instructor
If it's a single note than it's palm muted for sure. In riffing i like to palm mute single strings smile.gif So yes, it is palm muted smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 7 2008, 01:24 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jan 6 2008, 07:03 PM) *
If it's a single note than it's palm muted for sure. In riffing i like to palm mute single strings smile.gif So yes, it is palm muted smile.gif

ok thanks thats what i'm wanna know.....i'm was thinking for 90% thats palm mutet but i'm wana be sure cool.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
besip
Feb 6 2008, 03:42 AM
ok new question cool.gif

i'm working on your Heavy metal 3 and i'm just wondering know what kind of scale you are using for that rifs??

i'm find out today also the backing track for that rifs is great rolleyes.gif i'm never before use that..it's fun to play over the backing and is verry helpfull...actualy im just starting on the slowest 80bpm becouse i'm find out i'm have problem somethime to switch some note or chords but is realy gret motivaction and those drums are set great and is good to folow them

actualy i'm also work on david
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...tatonic-scale/#
but thats kind or harder song and i'm dont even try the backing becouse i'm dont know where to take it sad.gif smile.gif

so are you also using the little earphone to listen the backing track??

i'm was wanna asking 1 more thing but i'm forgot now what laugh.gif so maybe later

thank you Rene

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Pavel
Feb 6 2008, 05:28 PM
Instructor
Yes i also have headphones while recording smile.gif

And when riffing with chords i don't think in scales but rather in chord progressions. No specific rule here smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:17 PM