Slash!
TreyDeschamp
Jun 13 2008, 11:28 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'm getting slashes new book in less than an hour just felt like telling everyone

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
swingline
Jun 13 2008, 11:30 PM
GMC:er
I've read the first few pages, needless to say there isn't much complex vocabulary making it an easy read. laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
Marshmall0wz
Jun 13 2008, 11:37 PM
i read it and its interesting but obviously meant for 13 year olds

--------------------

Gibson SG-3 Faded
Epiphone Thunderbird
Ovation CC48
Vox AD30VT
Vintage U.S. Peavey Microbass
Orange Tiny Terror w/ 212 Cabinet
Creativity

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 13 2008, 11:42 PM
QUOTE (Marshmall0wz @ Jun 13 2008, 05:37 PM) *
i read it and its interesting but obviously meant for 13 year olds

what do you mean?

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Old School Rocke...
Jun 13 2008, 11:55 PM
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Jun 13 2008, 03:42 PM) *
what do you mean?

You know the saying "Sex, Drugs and Rock And Roll" well 90% of the time the book focuses on the "Sex and Drugs" part, in a language that isnt suitable for minors.

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 14 2008, 01:35 AM
QUOTE (Old School Rocker @ Jun 13 2008, 05:55 PM) *
You know the saying "Sex, Drugs and Rock And Roll" well 90% of the time the book focuses on the "Sex and Drugs" part, in a language that isnt suitable for minors.

o ok well unfortunatly the didnt have it mad.gif mellow.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Strungout180
Jun 14 2008, 03:27 AM
I picked it up a while ago on a whim, thought it was a great read.

--------------------
Electrics: Epiphone Japanese Les Paul Standard • Squire MIM Stratocaster/w. Texas Specials • Fender Robert Cray Standard

Acoustics: Takamine EG540 • Art & Lutherie Folk Cedar

Amps: Blackheart 5w/3w Little Giant

Effects: Boss SD-1 • Holy Grail Reverb • MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive • Boss DD3 Digital Delay • Crybaby Wah

+Quote Post
JuanMV
Jun 14 2008, 03:42 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
I didn't know that Slash had written his memoirs! I will buy it only if it has some insider GNR history. I mean, even though he is an incredible guitar player, I don't think of him as a role model you know... laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Slammer
Jun 14 2008, 03:51 AM
QUOTE (JuanMV @ Jun 13 2008, 10:42 PM) *
I didn't know that Slash had written his memoirs! I will buy it only if it has some insider GNR history. I mean, even though he is an incredible guitar player, I don't think of him as a role model you know... laugh.gif

I remember when I was like 16, I wanted to grow my hair long and get big Biceps after watching a clip of Slash...

Well, I gave up after doing 50 pushups, and I went and ate ice cream and got a haircut.

*Random*

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 15 2008, 02:56 AM
QUOTE (Slammer @ Jun 13 2008, 09:51 PM) *
I remember when I was like 16, I wanted to grow my hair long and get big Biceps after watching a clip of Slash...

Well, I gave up after doing 50 pushups, and I went and ate ice cream and got a haircut.

*Random*

haha

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:32 PM