Searching For A Band To Join, ANYONE WANNA JAM?
Epsilon777d
Apr 19 2012, 07:03 PM
GMC:er
[font="Garamond"][/font][size="4"][/size] Hi - I'm Derrick and I was wondering if there is anyone that wants to get together and Jam--
I am curious because I'm been playing guitar for 20 years from rock to all styles!! I'm in my mid 30's and it's time to expand!!
Is there anyone out there that would like make have me in their band or from one of our own??? I have been rockin since the 80's till now!!
---- I live in NYC - on the edge of the bronx and riverdale.. NOT MARRIED/SINGLE- NO STRINGS ATTACHED--- I am a True Genius with music and would be willing to travel anywhere in the world with those who are serious -- this is my way of life-- that's all-- I hope everyone can read this!
I am also a MASTER computer tech -- since I was 9. I hope and wish all of you musicians be successful on your path -- thank you--

this post is just a desire to join others like me-- who's life is music!!!!
[email protected]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Apr 19 2012, 07:06 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Epsilon777d @ Apr 19 2012, 06:03 PM) *
[font="Garamond"][/font][size="4"][/size] Hi - I'm Derrick and I was wondering if there is anyone that wants to get together and Jam--
I am curious because I'm been playing guitar for 20 years from rock to all styles!! I'm in my mid 30's and it's time to expand!!
Is there anyone out there that would like make have me in their band or from one of our own??? I have been rockin since the 80's till now!!
---- I live in NYC - on the edge of the bronx and riverdale.. NOT MARRIED/SINGLE- NO STRINGS ATTACHED--- I am a True Genius with music and would be willing to travel anywhere in the world with those who are serious -- this is my way of life-- that's all-- I hope everyone can read this!
I am also a MASTER computer tech -- since I was 9. I hope and wish all of you musicians be successful on your path -- thank you--

this post is just a desire to join others like me-- who's life is music!!!!
[email protected]

If you don't find what you are looking for here, try bandmix.com

That place has helped me find two of the four bands I am currently working with.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Nihilist1: Apr 19 2012, 07:06 PM

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 19 2012, 10:49 PM
GMC:er
Maybe share some of your musical brilliance in this thread? It may help generate more interest/replies? Got some clips?

Todd

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:52 PM