3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
A Ballad For Slav, it's not the thrash he normally listens too
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 11 2013, 10:04 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Aug 11 2013, 10:43 AM) *
Hey thanks Patrik...all I can say is AAAAwesome!!! Now I gotta think what I can draw you in return. And I agree with you, long distance relationships don't work!! laugh.gif

Are you sure? If it's true , it might have work...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Aug 11 2013, 10:19 AM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Aug 11 2013, 11:04 AM) *
Are you sure? If it's true , it might have work...

The worst thing about distance is you don't know whether they will miss you or forget you.

laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Aug 11 2013, 11:51 AM
For doing my jingle, I said I would draw you something Patrik...influenced by your signature laugh.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 12 2013, 09:06 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Aug 9 2013, 12:02 PM) *
Darius, even though its not a request I will take that as one, you got one coming too mate biggrin.gif

Ha ha ha ! biggrin.gif I don't deserve biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Aug 12 2013, 09:56 AM
I just dedicated a post on my Illustrations blog, The Pen Mover, to Patrik and this thread...and the awesomeness of GMC!

Patrik Berg at GMC

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Aug 12 2013, 10:06 AM
Thank you Rod, that is awesome smile.gif

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 12 2013, 12:54 PM
Haha, kick ass drawing Banger!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Aug 12 2013, 02:14 PM
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Aug 12 2013, 11:06 AM) *
Thank you Rod, that is awesome smile.gif

You're welcome...thanks again to you.( Original drawing in post to you tomorrow!) biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Aug 12 2013, 01:54 PM) *
Haha, kick ass drawing Banger!! laugh.gif

Thanks Slav...what you gonna do for him? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 12 2013, 03:38 PM
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Aug 12 2013, 03:14 PM) *
You're welcome...thanks again to you.( Original drawing in post to you tomorrow!) biggrin.gif

Thanks Slav...what you gonna do for him? laugh.gif

I will buy Pat a beer, when we met smile.gif

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Aug 12 2013, 03:45 PM
Tone Seeker
Dang Patrick ! You really are creative these days. Keep 'em coming cool.gif cool.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 12 2013, 03:51 PM
Instructor
Awesome drawing Headie biggrin.gif And some nice and honest words below smile.gif Who knows...maybe You would be a Hendrix....No wait...You wouldn't be...he didn't make it to You age biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 12 2013, 04:06 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Aug 12 2013, 04:51 PM) *
Awesome drawing Headie biggrin.gif And some nice and honest words below smile.gif Who knows...maybe You would be a Hendrix....No wait...You wouldn't be...he didn't make it to You age biggrin.gif

Yeah, maybe Banger's Hendrix's twin brother... since they're same age? biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Aug 12 2013, 04:06 PM

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Aug 12 2013, 06:50 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Aug 12 2013, 04:51 PM) *

Thanks Darius! For sure what I said on my blog, about sites like GMC and together with Youtube,,,there will be some more amazing things in the guitar world happen in the future!

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Aug 12 2013, 05:06 PM) *
Yeah, maybe Banger's Hendrix's twin brother... since they're same age? biggrin.gif

Nope he was at least 20 years older than me Slav!!! I would have been proud to have him as a brother...I could have asked him...hey Jimbob show me that little riff thing once more please!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 12 2013, 09:06 PM
Instructor
He would Say..."No way bro...I never play same thing twce biggrin.gif"

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Aug 12 2013, 10:30 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Aug 12 2013, 10:06 PM) *
He would Say..."No way bro...I never play same thing twce biggrin.gif"

True Darius lol laugh.gif ...OK then "Just play me some stuff...and don't stop!"

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Aug 13 2013, 01:19 AM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Aug 12 2013, 02:38 PM) *
I will buy Pat a beer, when we met smile.gif

I will have a beer with you (or10) anytime Slav, we would listen to old metal, polish our vintage jacksons and talk sheit for hours \m/

QUOTE (WeePee @ Aug 12 2013, 02:45 PM) *
Dang Patrick ! You really are creative these days. Keep 'em coming cool.gif cool.gif

Cheers Weeman

well as promised here is your track audiopaal, it chops and changes a bit but it came out alright in the end, the solo was improvised.
https://soundcloud.com/patrik-berg-2/halls-of-audiopaal

Ok Darman you're next, I have something special in mind for you biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 11 2013, 07:21 AM) *
Nice work biggrin.gif Now.... can I have a Wolverine style tune? laugh.gif

Just because you're awesome Cosmin you've got something howling coming your way.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Aug 13 2013, 02:26 AM
Here is one for you Darius, I think you could use this line with the ladies "hey baby, would you like to ride the Darius Wave" biggrin.gif
https://soundcloud.com/patrik-berg-2/ride-my-darius-wave

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 13 2013, 07:51 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Aug 13 2013, 01:26 AM) *
Here is one for you Darius, I think you could use this line with the ladies "hey baby, would you like to ride the Darius Wave" biggrin.gif
https://soundcloud.com/patrik-berg-2/ride-my-darius-wave

This says - 'Hello and welcome... to the Island Of Beautiful Women' biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Aug 13 2013, 12:19 AM) *
Just because you're awesome Cosmin you've got something howling coming your way.

Alriiiiight! biggrin.gif Thanks Pat - what could I do for you now... hmmmm

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 13 2013, 08:37 AM
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Aug 13 2013, 02:19 AM) *
I will have a beer with you (or10) anytime Slav, we would listen to old metal, polish our vintage jacksons and talk sheit for hours \m/

Hell yeah, and play these jacksons too \,,,/ and offcourse i was thinking of a beer pack , maybe some of these

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 13 2013, 10:08 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Aug 12 2013, 09:30 PM) *
True Darius lol laugh.gif ...OK then "Just play me some stuff...and don't stop!"

That sounds more possible to be done biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:09 PM