> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 34 35 36 37 38 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 24 2013, 08:40 AM
Instructor
Time for some good ol' 80s pop music!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 25 2013, 08:45 AM
Instructor
A Christian metal band I like a lot!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 26 2013, 10:56 AM
Instructor
Haven't listened to these guys in a while...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 28 2013, 07:09 AM
Instructor
'1,2,3,4...!!' smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 29 2013, 07:44 AM
Instructor
A peaceful tune .. coffee and browsing the forum...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 2 2013, 09:39 AM
Instructor
Time for a classic!

+Quote Post
dcz702
May 3 2013, 12:31 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
hey guys been listening alot to this band, not the shred blow your mind kinda guitar, but this band creates such a cool atmosphere in instrumental music i really dig, rememred cosmins song a day so thought id share, this is Pelican

This post has been edited by dcz702: May 3 2013, 12:37 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 3 2013, 08:06 AM
Instructor
Ah! I know these guys - forget the shred man laugh.gif this is music biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 4 2013, 09:20 AM
Instructor
And something a bit different from the 90s biggrin.gif

Not metal or guitar oriented, but good music nevertheless smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 7 2013, 08:56 AM
Instructor
I give you the great Richie Kotzen today!

+Quote Post
dcz702
May 7 2013, 09:30 PM
Learning Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 8 2013, 07:26 AM
Instructor
I give you the full Soilwork - 'Panic Broadcast' album!

My favorite!

QUOTE (dcz702 @ May 7 2013, 08:30 PM) *

This is some sort of a punk band, right? biggrin.gif What's their story?

+Quote Post
dcz702
May 8 2013, 09:23 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 8 2013, 06:26 AM) *
I give you the full Soilwork - 'Panic Broadcast' album!

My favorite!

This is some sort of a punk band, right? biggrin.gif What's their story?

Band from Chicago that ivelisted to for a long time. I like lot of the lyrics and they got some good hooks. Trying to find people to play kina this style.
I like this band you posted soilwork heavy, kinda makes me think of slayer meets atreyu I'm gonaa check these guys out more

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 8 2013, 01:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (dcz702 @ May 8 2013, 08:23 AM) *
Band from Chicago that ivelisted to for a long time. I like lot of the lyrics and they got some good hooks. Trying to find people to play kina this style.
I like this band you posted soilwork heavy, kinda makes me think of slayer meets atreyu I'm gonaa check these guys out more

Most definitely, man! The album before this one, was good as well!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 9 2013, 07:33 AM
Instructor
Modern samurai playing Japanese traditional music mixed with rock! Is there anything else you may possibly want in this mix?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 10 2013, 09:20 AM
Instructor
Some angry metalcore dudes that I happen to like biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 13 2013, 07:37 AM
Instructor
Slipknot with a twist!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 14 2013, 01:27 PM
Instructor
Just found this dude and thought it'd be interesting to listen to:

+Quote Post
Kimiko
May 14 2013, 01:43 PM
GMC:er
Hehe...i also found out about this today and posted it on my FB page...it was advertised a lot by Youtube i think...it sounds super tasty...and that slide...hmm biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 15 2013, 07:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kimiko @ May 14 2013, 12:43 PM) *
Hehe...i also found out about this today and posted it on my FB page...it was advertised a lot by Youtube i think...it sounds super tasty...and that slide...hmm biggrin.gif

Indeed it does wink.gif

And to keep things diverse, how about some Fightstar?

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 34 35 36 37 38 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:14 PM