Rock Am Ring Livestream
Gitarrero
Jun 7 2013, 05:34 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey Guys!

Some of you might be interested in one of the biggest german festivals, Rock am Ring, which is taking place this weekend.

Starting 5 pm german time you can choose between two livestreams (no idea why, since they basically show the same bands but at slightly different times...). Check them here:

http://www.swr3.de/musik/rock-am-ring/Rock...5y6u/index.html

The site is in german, but I'm sure you can figure out how to start the stream anyways tongue.gif

Enjoy!

Christian

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 8 2013, 12:57 AM
Instructor
Awesome!! I could see some songs by Limp Biskit, and one by Korn but that was sounding very bad: Blind. The mix was very weird.
Is this going to happen tomorrow too?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 8 2013, 10:18 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Yep, it's on all weekend!

I've seen the Limp Bizkit concert, which was pretty good. Basically I have been watching all day, and the mixers really aren't that good most of the time. I found that to be a common phenomenom at festivals.

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 8 2013, 05:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jun 8 2013, 06:18 AM) *
Yep, it's on all weekend!

I've seen the Limp Bizkit concert, which was pretty good. Basically I have been watching all day, and the mixers really aren't that good most of the time. I found that to be a common phenomenom at festivals.

Cool! Who is playing today?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 8 2013, 05:54 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
They are gonna show Biffy Clyro and Stone Sour in a few minutes, then a german Indie-Band is on, after that Volbeat biggrin.gif

In the other livestream, they show some footage of yesterday again, e.g. the BFMV gig.

http://www.swr3.de/musik/rock-am-ring/Rock...5y6u/index.html

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jun 8 2013, 06:52 PM
Tone Seeker
Oh yeah Billy Joe rocking with B4MV. Oh wait what.. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by WeePee: Jun 8 2013, 06:52 PM

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 8 2013, 07:01 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (WeePee @ Jun 8 2013, 07:52 PM) *
Oh yeah Billy Joe rocking with B4MV. Oh wait what.. tongue.gif

Go home Ville, you're drunk! tongue.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 8 2013, 08:39 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Caught a little of Volbeat. Thanks for the link Chris!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 8 2013, 08:49 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
No problem biggrin.gif

Watching Volbeat now as well, pretty awesome show!

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
dark dude
Jun 8 2013, 09:04 PM
GMC:er
Sweet, cheers Christian!! Seeing Volbeat next week, so this is a great preview \m/

Damn, can't wait to be in that crowd for the Hangman's body count.

This post has been edited by dark dude: Jun 8 2013, 09:16 PM

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2013, 02:15 PM
Instructor
This is a great festival! I've been there for the 2009 edition of Rock Im Park, which is basically the twin of Rock Am Ring biggrin.gif Same bands playing only in different days (obviously laugh.gif) Thanks for sharing the musical stream mate wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 9 2013, 02:30 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 9 2013, 03:15 PM) *
This is a great festival! I've been there for the 2009 edition of Rock Im Park, which is basically the twin of Rock Am Ring biggrin.gif Same bands playing only in different days (obviously laugh.gif) Thanks for sharing the musical stream mate wink.gif

I've been to Rock im Park last year smile.gif

To be honest, it is the better one of the two festivals since it's a little smaller and my impression is that the soundmix is better at Rock im Park. Though I must admit I've been to awesome concerts and when I saw a professional recording on youtube later I thought "man, this mix is really bad!"...so I guess what we hear in the stream is not necessarily what the crowd hears.
Today is gonna be a good day in the livestream as well, with Bad Religion at 16.10h (german time) and Green Day at 22h biggrin.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 9 2013, 06:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jun 9 2013, 10:30 AM) *
I've been to Rock im Park last year smile.gif

To be honest, it is the better one of the two festivals since it's a little smaller and my impression is that the soundmix is better at Rock im Park. Though I must admit I've been to awesome concerts and when I saw a professional recording on youtube later I thought "man, this mix is really bad!"...so I guess what we hear in the stream is not necessarily what the crowd hears.
Today is gonna be a good day in the livestream as well, with Bad Religion at 16.10h (german time) and Green Day at 22h biggrin.gif

This is something the organizers should have in mind for the next editions. I think that a festival like this one deserves top quality sound system and mixes.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:21 AM