My Band's T-shirts For Sell, Analyzed Within
thefireball
Jan 16 2015, 03:34 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey smile.gif

I would like to let you know my band is selling t-shirts on Label State. The shirt features our EP cover art, and we plan on adding more designs. Links below. cool.gif

CHECK OUT AND PURCHASE SHIRT
OUR WEBSITE

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 24 2015, 08:12 PM
GMC:er
Super congrats on your shirts!! smile.gif Perhaps "available now" might be bit much? almost makes the person wearing it feel like an advert.

maybe take a look at other band shirts for ideas? Here is a MASTODON shirt. Says the band name, album name, and has graphics. You can put the web site on the back probably and be in better shape. The details (tour dates/times/release date/web site) are typically on the back of the shirt so the cool bits can be on the front smile.gif

Attached Image

QUOTE (thefireball @ Jan 15 2015, 10:34 PM) *
Hey smile.gif

I would like to let you know my band is selling t-shirts on Label State. The shirt features our EP cover art, and we plan on adding more designs. Links below. cool.gif

CHECK OUT AND PURCHASE SHIRT
OUR WEBSITE

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jan 26 2015, 11:05 AM
Learning Roadie
I'd agree with Todd on the Available now and web address, also the very hard and straight border to the image doesn't lend it self to a T shirt design as much as the style of the Mastodon one IMO.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Taleswapper
Jan 26 2015, 12:34 PM
GMC:er
Congrats on your shirts!

Here comes my two cents from the industry:
The most important thing to think of when doing clothing design is "would I look good in this?" or "would people want to wear it?". More often than not, the album cover is not the way to go. A logo or a band symbol is easier to get a clean and good design around (also that would eliminate the border issue).
Merch is the way to fund tours so a good design i very important. My tip is to do a few designs with the band logo or the likes and use the ones with the EP-cover as free promo-t-shirts.

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jan 28 2015, 05:03 PM
Learning Roadie
Ok thanks for the feedback guys. I can put up some more designs. This was just a quick one. Unfortunately, they don't let you print anything on the back. Only the front is an option.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:40 PM