2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Finally Registered On Gmc After Almost Two Years Of Following Up
newguyatgmc
Jul 8 2009, 12:46 AM
GMC:er
Hi All,
I am Sarang from mumbai, India. I have been following GMC from early 2007. Back then, I didnt have enough money to register at GMC. I started learning guitar somewhere in 2005, but haven't learnt much of it. At playing, I am pretty much like POE at Kungfu( from Kungfu Panda) when he started kungfu. I was focused on academics and could not give enough time for music, although I am an avid fan of music.....especially metal \m/.
Right now, I am in Dallas, Texas. I completed my Master's degree in December from Pittsburgh(CMU) and currently working in Dallas. I love Dallas....it was Pantera's home town.
I have been watching the free GMC lessons for the past two years. I had made up my mind that when I would start earning, one of the first things I would do is register at GMC. GMC is like Jay Palace (from Kungfu panda again).
I am a great fan of a lot of instructors at GMC....Gabriel, Trond, Lian, Muris, David, and Carlos and the man him self KrIsToPhEr DaHl. But, I enjoy Gabriel Leopardi's lessons the most. I registered like three days ago and I was practicing the in the style of megadeth lesson and guess what .....today I was listening to their new song Head Crusher and part of the lesson is there in the song....I was like ... this is amazing......
Thats all from me as of now. I look forward to enjoy my time at GMC...........

Thanks
SF

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by newguyatgmc: Sep 26 2009, 12:26 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Canis
Jul 8 2009, 12:50 AM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome to the site, Sarang! It's better to join late then never ^^

What kind of gear do you have?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ctodd
Jul 8 2009, 12:51 AM
I'm glad you finally took the plunge!

You've been checking out the sight just as long as i have!

so surely you don't need me to tell you how awesome it is.

and hopefully you will stick around long enough that your username will be incorrect wink.gif

-chris

--------------------
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 5 2009, 03:41 AM) *
When you hear something that you really like, take guitar and kill the beast.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 8 2009, 12:51 AM
GMC Founder
Hehe yes Gabriel is way ahead of his time! laugh.gif With the rate Megadeth is getting new solo guitarists I guess it's only a matter of time before we see Gabe there!

Very nice intro - thanks for taking the time to write it - also I found it very cool that you decided to make the switch to "the other side" after two years of following the free videos!

Welcome to GMC Sarang! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jul 8 2009, 12:52 AM
Instructor
nice introduction

Welcome to GMC smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
berko
Jul 8 2009, 12:59 AM
Yeah my first 4 months here at GMC was like living on free lessons and trying to work out the rest... But I wanted to join the forums, use the backings and read the little instructional stuff below every video! So I joined too biggrin.gif

Enjoy your stay here and welcome to the forums cool.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
newguyatgmc
Jul 8 2009, 01:11 AM
QUOTE (Canis @ Jul 7 2009, 06:50 PM) *
Welcome to the site, Sarang! It's better to join late then never ^^

What kind of gear do you have?

I have an Ibanez RG series. It sounds pretty cool. I recently bought Guitar rig mobile and I must say it is awesomeeeeeeeeee....... I also have Douglas V guitar that I bought from rondo music....recently I have been doing a lot of shopping I must say...thanks to my cool job...biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Jul 8 2009, 02:08 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
welcome man and cool intro. I always like to see what has been going on before people join. smile.gif I see you are familiar with Rondo. If you ever get an itch for a LP, check out the Agile line they carry. The 3000's and up are better than any epy I have played. Hope you enjoy the "Full" benefits of the site.. smile.gif

And yes, Gab is Quite respected around here.. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jul 8 2009, 02:21 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
kahall
Jul 8 2009, 03:42 AM
Learning Roadie
Hello and welcome! What's the temp there in Big D now....around 153F I would guess. heh!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
newguyatgmc
Jul 8 2009, 03:43 AM
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Jul 7 2009, 08:21 PM) *
Welcome to GMC! smile.gif

Thanks Muris. I can't believe I am talking to you.....I just heard the pianist tune...u r awesome man....I wish I could meet you some day.....for a drink......I saw ur video with Emir...u guys are so much fun....

+Quote Post
newguyatgmc
Jul 8 2009, 04:09 AM
QUOTE (kahall @ Jul 7 2009, 09:42 PM) *
Hello and welcome! What's the temp there in Big D now....around 153F I would guess. heh!

yes pretty hot man

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 8 2009, 05:42 AM
Instructor
Hi Sarang!! Great intro. Welcome to the site! smile.gif

I just received your PM telling me about the Megadeth Song! I'll start a lawsuit with them... if I win I only want 1 thing as indemnification ... I want to play with them on stage this song... biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Jul 8 2009, 06:37 AM
And I'll be your guitar tech for the gig Gabriel!. Hahaha

Welcome man!, Enjoy the site

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jul 8 2009, 11:42 AM
Instructor
Nice intro, welcome to GMC Sarang!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 8 2009, 12:08 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome to GMC Sarang! Congrats on your masters degree! Good to finally have you on board smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 8 2009, 03:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Jul 8 2009, 03:37 AM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif You're welcome!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 8 2009, 03:38 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Jul 8 2009, 07:37 AM) *

Welcome man!, Enjoy the site

Techs always get megadeth gigs - I think that's how Nick Menza got his place in the band!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sergio Dorado
Jul 8 2009, 03:48 PM
Flamenco Instructor
Welcome To GMC! smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Jul 8 2009, 03:50 PM
Welcome to GMC, fellow non-native texan! If we get a few more, maybe we'll need to organize a convention smile.gif

You're in a great place to learn, enjoy your stay!

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:55 AM